Mark Thomas (duhitzmark) // Perfect for Me

requested by @briannazamora1

"Brianna, explain this," Mark, my boyfriend, shoves his phone in my face.
"It's, um, a photo?"
"Yeah, no duh, but the question is, who are you with?"
"Weston Koury?"
"Why were you with Weston Koury without me?"
I laugh.

-Flashback-
"Mark, come, I'm broadcasting."
"Okay, baby girl," He says, kissing me on my cheek.
I smile at the comments in the broadcast.
"MARK!"
"WESTON!"
They scream in the corner. I guess that's what friends do when they see each other at Vidcon.
"Okay let's play a game."
We decide on a horrible game of never have I ever when Mark excuses himself to use the bathroom.
"I'll be right back."
"Ya'll are crazy," Weston screeches.
"Wait we should share this," I snap a photo with Weston and post it on Instagram.
-end flashback-

"Mark, you were in the bathroom for like two seconds."
"And what were you doing?"
"Broadcasting. You were broadcasting with us."
"Well, you can't just post photos with other guys and not tell me!"
"Mark-" I stop myself, "Ugh, you're being so over protective."
"I'm being over protective? That's funny! Of course I'm being over protective! It's part of being a boyfriend."
"Mark, you're being too over protective."
"I'm not, Brianna. You're talking photos with random boys. They've probably kissed you or something."
"Mark, if you're accusing me of cheating, I swear to goodness I wouldn't cheat on you. Why the heck would I cheat on?"
"They're all better than me! Brianna, can't you see? They're all perfect. Then, there's me. I'm always skinny and my weight is never right. This stupid disorder-"
I kiss him gently.
"Mark, I know they're all perfect in their own way, but trust me, I love you for you. Not some other guy who doesn't care about me."
"Why me?"
"Because you're perfect for me. Maybe the other guys are perfect for anyone else but you're perfect for me. Mark, I thought you knew that."
"But-"
"And just because you're skinny  doesn't make you imperfect or weak. It makes you stronger. You can stand strong and still live every day like a normal kid. That's why I love you."
"Brianna," His voice is soft and tears are splattered on his cheeks, "How did I get you? Out of everyone, I am the luckiest. My girl is absolutely amazing in every way."
"And so are you. Perfect. Perfect for me."

» Melody