Nathan Triska // It's Wrong

requested by @nathanieljamestriska

"So? Walking Dead season premiere party? Tonight my house at seven?" Nathan asks, swinging his arm around me.

I giggle, "Of course, but the premiere starts at nine, you know that right?"

"Of course I knew that, I just wanted to spend more time with you."

Nathan and I bonded over our mutual love for Walking Dead. He's super cute and I always enjoy his company. He asked me out a few months ago and we've had a strong relationship together, not missing a single episode.

"I was also thinking of inviting a few of my other friends over," Nathan asked. He really didn't though, we always had epic premier or finale parties with our friends.

"That's not a problem."

That night

I arrived at Nathan's house at promptly seven. I could hear a few voices as I rang the doorbell. I heard stumbles as someone rushed to the door.

"Dylan!" I smiled and pulled my best friend into a hug. Dylan has been my best friend since we were in diapers. He moved to another school last year so we haven't really talked since then. It'll be nice to catch up.

"Jordy!" Dylan smiles at me and rustle my hair a little.

"Stop doing that!" I punch him in the shoulder.

"Well, I'm guessing you know him?"
Nathan asked with a smirk.

"Dylan and I have been best friends since we were in diapers. How do you know him?"

"I went to school last year at this school you know? And we had science together."

"Hey, Jordy, remember when I got those chips stuck in my nose?" Dylan asks. I shake my head. Oh boy, don't get me started.

"Yeah of course I do. I never had to dial 9-1-1 before that. My mom was so angry I let you touch her favorite chips."

Dylan starts cracking up, "You told me I better not, but I didn't see anything wrong with trying to eat them through my nose."

"You were 11. I didn't think I had to babysit you."

"Well you thought wrong."

I looked around for Nathan to see if I could help, but he was no where to be seen. Dylan and I chatted and caught up. We've never had that much fun together.

"Oh my gosh! I remember that. I was so tired and yet you guys decided to tell me I had more homework."

"Hey, Jordy, I was wondering if you could help me bring out the food?" I heard Nathan ask.

"Sure be there in a sec," I responded.

"Oh no no no I did not prank you. It was Krissie."

"Sure. Because you weren't the one to call me and let me know about all my extra homework," I replied sarcastically.

"Krissie told me to!"

"Mhm?"

"Hey, Jordy?"

"Really because I thought it was all your idea."

"Maybe it was," Dylan said, looking at the ground. I didn't say a word, except tickle him. We began a tickle. Pretty soon, we were rolling on the ground, half in laughter, half in tickling.

We finally got ourselves collected. Our laughter ceased when a strong arm pulled me away.

"Jordyn."

"Nathan what do you want?"

"Tell me you like him and it'll be so much better."

"Nathan-"

"I should've known. That's okay...I'll move on. It's better to be honest then-"

"I don't like him. Besides why does it matter?"

"Why does it matter? It matters because our relationship has been solid for months now! It matters because we should be honest with each other. Of course it matters!"

I start to argue back when realization hits. My mouth curls up a bit, "You're jealous! Nathan Triska, my boyfriend, is jealous!"

"You're right I am. And I should be. Because you're amazing in every way and one day you're going to be taken away from me. And that's so wrong."

"You know what's so wrong?" I ask, kissing him quickly, "You thinking I'd ever leave you. That's wrong."

He smiles, "Well wanna know what else is wrong?"

"What?"

"My love for you," He kisses me, "It's so so wrong."

"Well, it's wrong for me to love you back."

» Melody