Mario Selman // Here

requested by @marioooselmann

Mario had been on tour for two weeks now and I missed him like crazy. So, I decided to surprise him on tour! I talked to his manager and he said I could get in for free to surprise him. None of his friends know because they are the worst at keeping secrets, and I don't want Mario to find out beforehand.

I get on my flight from Florida to Boston, where their current tour stop was.

skip plane ride

I landed at the airport. I didn't need to go to baggage claim since I only had a carry on. I met with Mario's manager.
"Okay, the boys should all be in their hotel rooms, it'll be the perfect time for a surprise. We should get going."
"Sounds good. Thank you for letting me do this by the way."
"No worries, we all needed it. Without you Mario hasn't been quite himself, he'll be stoked to see you."
He gave me a ride to the hotel and I checked into my room. It's on the same floor as Mario's.

Now I had to plan. Should I surprise him by going to his hotel room or by going to their performance? Definitely the second one. The event was today at 2:00. Right now it was 10:00, I had lots of time.

To avoid the risk of Mario or his friends seeing me, I ordered room service for lunch. I finished around 1:00 so I started to get ready. I wore a simple top with jeans, I needed to blend in with the crowd.

The manager told me I could wait backstage and surprise Mario by coming on stage while he was performing, or I could get in line at the meet and greet and surprise him there. I decided on the first one.

The meet and greet had finished and it was time for their performance. The boys were jumping up on stage and having the time of their lives. The manager went out on stage and announced that they had a surprise guest.
"Okay guys, we have a surprise. Someone came all this way just to be with their special someone."
All the boys looked at each other in confusion, not expecting anyone to come.

I walked out on stage and the fans started screaming. They are all really supportive of Mario and I and I love that. I wrap my arms around Mario from behind. The boys turn towards me and Mario smiles so big once he realizes it's me. Arms wide open, he picks me up in a hug. I wrap my arms around his neck as he spins me around. Placing me back on my feet, Mario leans down, placing a sweet kiss on my lips. The crowd is going wild and the boys are posting the moment on snapchat.
"Kayla! You're here, you're really here."
"Yeah Mario, I'm here. I missed you so, so much!"
"I missed you more princess."

» Dakota