Dillon Rupp // One Chance

I know this isn't YouNow, but I saw the boys doing the first part of this on Johnson's snapchat and I had to.

I was with Johnson, Gilinsky, Dillon, and Skeez at an apartment. They were seeing how many hops on crutches it would take till they reached the door. Gilinsky went up first as Johnson pulled up Snapchat on his phone and began filming.
"Alright, Gilinsky is off to a good start," Johnson narrated.
Gilinsky hops and hops and reaches the door at the edge of the apartment in six jumps. The boys cheer as Dillon grabs the crutches.
"Step aside G, let me show you how it's done," Dillon says with a smirk. What I would do to have that boy call me his...
"Ooh, let's go Rupp!" Johnson laughs.
Dillon takes his turn and gets to five hops. Seeing his distance from the door, he takes one final stride, sliding at the end and hitting the door with his foot.
"Six again," Skeez continues, "I'm getting five for sure."
Johnson gets his camera ready. 
"Bold statement Skeez!"
Skeez leaps forward and hits the door at six yet again. The boys cheer since Skeez was the closest to getting five. Johnson hands his phone to Skeez and grabs the pair or crutches.
"C'mon Johnson, let's see you go," Gilinsky chuckles while crossing his arms.
Johnson strides forward and lands perfectly.
"Nice form!" Dillon exclaims.
Although his form was flawless, his jumps were too short. He was too far from the door to make it in six. Taking a risk, the boy jumped a little to far and slid, crashing into the wall.
"Ooh..." we all sympathized. I walk over and hold my hand out to Johnson, pulling him up. I frowned as he towered over me.
"What's wrong?"
"I liked how tall I was when you were down there." He chuckles and ruffles my hair.
"Your turn," he hands me the crutches.
I had taken off my shoes earlier so I was wearing socks.
"It's all about the slide boys," I told them.
I made my first jump.
"No fair, I could've taken off my shoes," Dillon pouts.
I laugh and keep going. I finish in seven jumps.
"Haha you suck," Dillon teases.
"Oh yeah? Well I can wreck you in basketball."
"Is that a challenge?"
"Hell yeah it is."
We both raced out to the hoop that was installed a little ways from the outdoor pool with Johnson, Gilinsky, and Skeez trailing behind.  Getting to the hoop, we grabbed the ball and checked it. I had ball first so I dribbled down the court, keeping away from Rupp. I went up for the layup and made it.
"And Y/N makes the first point!" Johnson says while Skeez and Gilinsky cheer me on.
Dillon glares at me and gets the ball, dribbling it back down our so-called court. He bounces the ball up to the free throw mark as I do my best to block him. Sadly, I fail and he makes it in. This keeps going on until I win.
"Hey Dillon?"
He looks at me, "Yeah?"
"You suck," I say, mocking him from earlier.
He sticks his tongue out at me and walks over towards the pool and goes on his phone. Skeez and Gilinsky go inside, but I have a plan. I walk over to Johnson.
"You're gonna want to film this." He nods at me and gets his camera out. I go over to my good friend Dillon.
"Dillon, can I see your phone?"
"Sure." He hands me his phone and turns away. I bite my lip to keep me from blowing my cover. I slightly step back and push him. He falls into the pool with a huge splash.
"Y/N!" Dillon shouts.
I laugh, "At least I was nice enough to save your phone!"
He glares at me. Oh no.
I run into the apartment and Gilinsky and Skeez give me weird looks. Rupp comes running in soaking wet. His white shirt was tight on his muscles. I broke out of my trance as Dillon charged at me. I let out a squeal and run away. Skeez and G go outside to ask Johnson what happened (I'm assuming).
Eventually, he catches up to me and scoops me up bridal style. Normally, I would've been more than happy to be in this position with Dillon. But today, my fate was undecided, and frankly I'm not sure I want to know what will be the conclusion. I kick and scream but Dillon doesn't even flinch.  He keeps running and jumps off of something. I close my eyes preparing for impact. I'm surrounded by water. The pool of course, not like I've done this already. I come up for air and Dillon does as well. Great, all my clothes are soaking wet. Then again, I did this to him too. At least Johnson has my phone. He places one hand on my waist and the other on my cheek. Before I can process what's going on, I feel something soft on my lips. That would be his lips. I melt into the kiss and bring my hands up to the back of his neck.
"Well that escalated quickly..."
I pull away and turn towards the voice. All three boys were staring at us, mouths open with wide eyes. I blush and look down.
"Of course they pay attention now."
Dillon pulls me closer and waves the boys off.
"Please, let me have this moment with her?"
The boys were too shocked to move a muscle. Why do you ask? Because, Rupp and I have the most competitive friendship, or relationship, or whatever ship we are. *thinks of shipnames* No one would expect us to like each other in this way.
"Oh f*ck off!" The boys finally realize what we've been saying and walk back inside. Dillon turns to me.
"Y/N?"
"Yes, Dill?
"Will you please be my girlfriend?"
"I don't know...  Will I regret it?"
"Not for a second babygirl," he whispers while leaning closer.
"Okay Rupp. I'll give you one chance."
He smiles and closes the gap between us, kissing me passionately once again.

» Dakota