Back to school outfits

Hey guys!!! Today I am going to list some back to school outfits for you guys to try. These outfits are outfits I would absolutely wear and I hope you might too. Make sure to vote if you enjoy this chapter and comment when you go back to school. Thank you also for voting for this chapter in my previous chapter update.

Outfit #1

Graphic tee of you choice with some leggings and a jean jacket. For shoes I would go with flats.

Outfit #2

Crop top with a cardigan and skinny jeans. I would also wear this outfit with some combat boots.

Outfit #3

Romper with wedges and a cute headband.

Outfit #4

Tank top with overalls and converse sneakers.

Outfit #5

Blouse with skater skirt and knee height boots.

Outfit #6

Sweatshirt with leggings and Uggs. SOOO COMFY.

Outfit #7

Any dress with scandals. Pretty simple.

Outfit #8

Start with a baseball hat and add a oversized Jersey with skinny jeans and sneakers.

Those are some back to school outfits that you guys should try. Hope you've enjoyed this chapter. Make sure to vote if you liked this chapter and comment which outfit is your personal favorite. Also follow me on twitter (DifferentGirl_2) and subscribe to my YouTube channel (The Different Girl)

Stay beautiful, stay you, and I love you!!!

The Different Girl, staying the same XOXO