Tomboy

The other side of a girl is a tomboy. You might not believe it but we all have a boyish side. Some girls can even say that they have a lot of tomboy in them. These are the things that bring out your inner tomboy.

Boys. Only if you don't have a crush in them. If they are your really good friends and you enjoy hanging out with them then you brought out your inner tomboy. Most girls who don't like guys never want to hang out with the guys.

Games like Minecraft and Agario bring out the inner boy in you. Sometimes we just want to play games and take a break on shopping. We sometimes even play games with boys.

The last thing that brings out your inner tomboy is getting away from the girls. If they are always getting into trouble and what the guys are doing seem more chill, you want to hang out with them. The guys might not accept you at first and I'll tell you why. They don't do well with change. They don't know what to do with us sometimes.

Just know that it is totally fine hanging out with boys. Sometimes, girls do need a break from other girls.

-------------------------------------

Btw I'm starting goals of the day in my continuing books.

Goal of the day: 3 votes and 1 comment.