I. Beginning

Characters

Cece-a 17 year-old girl ;

Amelie- Cece's mother; 

Marcus-Cece's father;

Kristian Kostov - the singer who got the second place at Eurovision Song Contest this year;

Denisa - Cece's friend;

Lily - Cece's friend;

Marissa- Lily's friend;

Andrew-Lily's boyfriend;

Ira-Kristian's best friend;

Misha-Kristian's best friend;

Zaura- Kristian's mother;

Sofia- Kristian's sister;

Sasha- Kristian's fan;

Roxx- Kristian's fan;

Milena- Kristian's fan;

Nerea - Kristian's fan;

Joyce- Kristian's fan;

Emma- Kristian's fan;

Gabriela- Kristian's fan;

Irene- Kristian's fan;

Nestori - a 24 year-old man, member of the "Snake Band" ;

Tadaaki - a 27 year-old man, member of the "Snake Band" ;

Gregory - a 23 year-old man, member of the "Snake Band";

Zygmunt - a 29 year-old man,  member of the "Snake Band" ;

Iolanda - a 22 year-old woman,  member of the "Snake Band";

Jack - a 44 year-old man, the head of the "Snake Band";

Salvador-the winner of Eurovision Song Contest;

Ilinca&Alex- the Romanian contestants at Eurovision Song Contest;

Isaiah- the Australian contestant at Eurovision Song Contest; 

Blanche- the Belgian contestant at Eurovision Song Contest; 

Alma- the French contestant at Eurovision Song Contest; 

Manel- the Spanish contestant at Eurovision Song Contest.

..........................................

Brief narration about what happened in the previous books, namely "The Diary of A Killer" , " The Memories of A Killer" and "Life after Death"

Cece is a junior member of the band of murderers called "Snakes band" and has to find a certain number of victims in order to get the title of "Senior snake". She has to kill her last victim with her owns hands in order to get that title, and this victim happens to be Kristian Kostov. She falls in love with him and her heart doesn't let her kill him, so she tells him the truth about who she is and is trying desperately to find a way out of this, because if she doesn't kill him, she will get killed. In the end, she realizes that she has the phone number of a poison dealer, buys it and poisons all the 50 members of the "Snake Band". When she sees their dead bodies, she has a mental break down, sets the house on fire accidentally, by setting her diary on fire, diary in which she wrote her experiences as a murderer, and she leaves this house. She falls and hits her head and ends up in hospital, being unconscious. She becomes conscious again but she is now having mental problems, namely imaginations of the people that she killed in which they are hurting her or threatening her. Because she has no place to live, Kristian takes her to his house, where she commits suicide in his bathroom, due to a "threat" caused by her mental problems. This event affects Kristian mentally and he ends up with mental problems too, namely he is "haunted" by Cece, who is always accusing him of being careless towards her. Finally, she asks him to join her, namely to commit suicide as well, and he takes her words seriously, but when he is about to do it, he realizes that it was all made up by his mind. When he wants to give up on the idea of suicide, his ill mind creates a very realistic image of Cece, which scares him and determines him to commit suicide for real. 

PS: if you are confused why this book exist, as long as the characters are dead, you will find your answer in the next chapters :)