*stomp*

Just a few meter from we're the little girl sat in a swing.

'She smells like Roses'

The little boy thought leaning to the little girl smelling her.

*inhale*

*exhale*

*inhale*

*exhale *

"Uhnm what are you doing? "

The little girl said in a annoyed voice.

"What's your name? "

The little guy said still his mouth close to her ear.

"Z-Zara. Zara Fitanny Serce "

The girl gulp and talk. Again.

"Yours?"

She ask while the boy keep breathing or smelling her. When he suddenly said.

"Zero"

*Grin* while the scene was happening Zara can't help but grin at her little self who was blushing like a tomato.

"Ugh.... So Zero do you mind on having space between us? Your.. Too close... "

*giggle* Zara giggle at her little self 'I didn't know I was that cute'

Zero then back away.

*Evil Smirk*

Huh? I stare at Zero who has a evil smirk as it's melting black eyes stare at me.

"Y-"

Zero didn't even finish what he was saying when a explosion interrupt what he was saying.

Our attention snap at the explosion near the swing when black cloak person appear from were the explosion came from.

"Dammit! "

I heard a curse and I snap my attention at were it came from. It was Zero. He was holding his scythe in protection.

"Well hello brother! "

Again my attention snap at another person.

O.O

Eh? Wh-why? In shock ness I almost fall from the swing  as I stare at the guy in the Top of the slide who has a black eyes. Darker than Zero. But.....

They have the same face. Same hair. Same everything! I look at Zero who has a blank face. But cold eyes.

"What are you doing in here? "

Zero ask the guy.

"What? I just wanna see my Brother can't I? "

The little guy said and it's eyes wonder to Me.

O.O

I shockingly stare at him when his attention was on me. He stare for a few while then creepily smile at me.

"Well well well. What do we have hear? Hello! What's your name? "

The little guy ask as I stare at him confusingly.

"Zara. Why? "

I ask as the little guy was about to talk when another voice interrupt him.

"We need to go. "

Then Zero walks to his brother other. Twin brother I mean.

"Oh well. "

The guy said s it for down from the slide jumping fluently. As the guy walk away while Zara. Just stare. At the two guys retreating figure. When all of a sudden. The guy who got down from the slide abruptly stop. Turning around.

"By the way I'm

Ice Zeke. But you can call me Ice"

The little guy said and turn around. Walk with it's brother on the other hand I stare at them. Until they disappear.

'Ice Zeke....... '

Wh-what?! Eh?! Wh-why can't I re-remember?! T-this S-Scene?!

A/N

The OFFICIAL picture of this book is this;

Do you like it? Cause if you ask me I love it!

Excited are we? Or not?

Dedicated to Florie_ann_cons for the votes thank you! and NEDITA! 🎉HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!🎊

XD So anyway.

Let's now know more about Ice or Zeke and let's find out the mysterious of it's twin Zero.