13

I called Sam and Victoria on oovoo before we went out for dinner. I closed the door to my room so the boys wouldn't hear me talk about them.

Victoria picked up first and Sam picked up not even 10 seconds later. At first, we talked about the usual. Just catching up and goofing off. It was becoming difficult to just start talking about what happened with Rob.

"How's my bae?" Victoria asked playfully. I guess this was my queue.

"He's good, but last night was horrible." I paused and looked at the girls. They looked concerned.

"What happened?!" Victoria pressed. I let out a deep breath.

"The boys were playing video games and I was sitting with them, and when the game finished, Austin sat down next to me and we started, um, kissing and what not, and I guess Robert saw us and got a little upset. He said that he really missed you Vic, and then he started crying." I forced. I wouldn't tell her about the whole him not inviting her here thing. It would just really hurt her feelings.

I looked at her through the screen. Her face was drained of color and her mouth was slightly agape. She was breathing slowly, raising and dropping her shoulders.

"Victoria?" Sam called softly after a beat of silence.

And without any warning, she began to cry. I immediately got a text from Sam.

Ohmygod what do we do?!

I look at the screen and shrug at Sam, with an apparent concerned, yet confused, expression.

"Victoria!" I call, trying to get her attention. She looks up at the screen tears streaming down her cheeks.

"I miss him so much," she started. And in a matter of seconds, her sadness transforms into rage. "Why do you get to go to Miami with your boyfriend and I don't?! It's fucking unfair!" She yelled. I was shocked. I could see that Sam was too. I didn't even know what to say.

Victoria hung up, leaving just me and Sam to discuss what had just happened.

"Oh my god." I breathed. I put my face into my hands. I took deep breaths to keep myself from crying. She was right, it was unfair. It was unfair that I was here, living the life with my boyfriend, and she was stuck at home.

But on the other hand, that wasn't my fault. It wasn't my fault at all. Austin asked me, and I said yes. Robert should have asked her. But he didn't. And now, the blame is on me.

Tears started to fall and I tried to wipe them away as quickly as possible. Sam tried to console me, but it didn't work at all. Because every time I looked at Sam, I would get even more upset. She wasn't here either. And I knew that she had her boyfriend with her, but it just wasn't the same.

"I'll call you back later." I stated as calmly as possible. I had been crying the entire time, but not as much as I wanted to be.

We said our goodbyes and hung up. And that's when I lost it. I cried into my hands endlessly sobbing. I would gasp for air every once in a while, but it would just make me cry harder.

I heard my door barge open. I looked up swiftly at Austin. His big bright smile was quickly lost in a sea of confusion.

"Leah, what happened?!" He asked, alarmed. He ran over to me and plopped himself next to me on the bed. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder, and used the other one to try and wipe away my tears. I just continued to cry into his shoulder. I hugged him tightly and he rubbed my back.

"Did I do the wrong thing by coming here?" I asked, my voice muffled by his shirt. He pulled away from me and looked into my eyes. He was obviously concerned.