8

Everyone showed up at my house by like 7. Surprisingly, everyone actually did dress in pajamas and did bring snacks. Nobody was a slacker. Once everyone had settled in my living room, I decided to initiate the family meeting. I stood up on a chair so everyone could see me.

"Hey!" I yelled out to get everyone's attention.

"Awwww yeah, one of Leah's famous pep talks!" Robert yelled out. As you could probably tell, I was the designated "pep talker". I don't know, I was just really good at talking.

"Alrighty ma peeps, a lot has been going on in the past couple of weeks, and I decided to call a family meeting so everyone can talk and we can settle things. I wanna do things differently this time though. We're all gonna talk one at a time and discuss what's been happening so everyone's filled in, and we can leave all this high school bullshit behind. Kks?" Everyone agreed. Awesome.

"Alright, I'll start," I started. I stepped down from the chair, Austin holding my hand on the way down. We all sat down around my living room. I snuggled up next to Austin on my couch in my fuzzy cat onesie. Call me a baby, see if I care.

"Ok, um, so first, Austin is now my boyfriend." Everyone cheered. I blushed and Austin kissed my head. "Thanks guys. So, Zach, I've been really pissed off at you the past couple of days because of the whole Sam thing but what really got me was your tweet today. It wasn't right." I began to mumble towards the end.

Zach sighed. "I know that wasn't right and I'm really sorry. I don't know what came over me. But I'm saying now, infront of all of you, that I'm not gonna be immature about all of this. I'm gonna start taking responsibility for my actions and follow up with everything I do. Everything is changing for me now and it's time for me to grow up." I was proud of him for admitting he was wrong and owning up for everything.

"Then, I'm sorry for yelling at you the other day." I chimed. We smiled at each other. "We good?" I asked.

"Ya, we good." He responded. I sprang up from the couch and he stood up. We hugged for a second. It made me happy that peace was made between us. Everything was good now.

"Alright!" I chimed. "Who's next?"

********* ********** ********

We all ended up eating pizza and laughing and dancing and singing for the rest of the night. I had never had such a good time with all of my friends.

We all wound up with tons of blankets, comforters, and pillows on my living room floor, fast asleep. Well everyone, except for me. I couldn't sleep at all. I could have just been over tired, but every time I closed my eyes, I would wind up opening them again. I tossed and turned softly, trying not to wake Austin, who was lying right next to me.

"Baby?" I heard him whisper.

"Ya?" I responded.

"You okay?" He asked. I rolled to face him. He was laying on his side, the light from the moon shone brightly on his face through the window. His eyes were glistening green and he looked so perfect in that moment.

"Ya, I just can't fall asleep."

"Com'ere." He motioned me to come closer. He wrapped his arm around me and held me close to him. He rubbed my back slowly and kissed my forehead. "Just relax." He whispered with his lips still slightly on my forehead. I closed my eyes and snuggled myself up to him. He was so warm and snuggly. I loved it like this. Just me and him. Even if there were 8 other people laying around us. I wiggled up so we were face to face. We looked at each other for a moment. I wrapped my arms around his neck and planted a soft passionate kiss on his lips. He tightened his hold around my body and started to kiss me back. I smiled into the kiss as I deepened it. Austin licked my bottom lip and I let his tongue slip into my mouth. I returned the favor. It's pretty inappropriate to be makin it on my living floor, but whatever. After a couple seconds, we pulled away breathless, and then dove back in. He bit on my bottom lip as we pulled away again. I smiled and snuggled into his neck. I fell asleep quickly, and before I knew it, it was the morning.