2

I woke up slowly, my eyes fluttering. The bright light from the early morning sun shined through the window and on to my face. I looked around unfamiliar with my surroundings. Once I was fully awake, I was aware I was in my living room. My head throbbed as the burning memories of the night before gushed into my mind.

I can't believe it. Austin does love me. Robert explained to me in vivid detail how madly in love with me Austin was. Ever since he met me he liked me. Ya, he dated other girls, but Rob said that was because he was trying to get his mind off of me. This can't be happening. It pained me that I didn't even know if I loved him back. I know what it's like to be in his shoes.

I glanced over at the couch from the big cushy chair to look over at Austin. He was still fast asleep, one of his arms hanging off the side. I groaned loudly knowing I would have to face him when he woke up. I mean he might not remember what happened last night, but I do.

"Well good morning to you too" Austin grumbled. My heart skipped a beat not knowing he was awake.

"I didn't know you were awake." I mumbled closing my eyes again.

I wanted to just fall asleep until he left so I didn't have to talk to him. It's messed up, but it's the only way I was gonna get through my day.

"Every time I open my eyes I puke my brains out." He breathed. Boo hoo poor Austin.

"That's what you get for doing stupid shit like you did last night." I snapped. I was gonna give him attitude if I wanted. The boy put me through hell last night.

"What's with the tude?" He asked with a bit of annoyance in his tone.

"Do you even remember what happened last night?" I questioned not caring if he was annoyed with my 'tude' or not. He should be grateful for what I did for him last night. He could have gotten really hurt or worse and I forced my self to tolerate that stupid party for 5 hours to make sure he didn't.

"Not really," He mumbled. "But I'm pretty sure that it wasn't bad enough for you to bitch at me."

That was it. I snapped. I sat up and stared at him anger pulsing through my body. Ungrateful little shit.

"Get out." I commanded. I jumped out of the chair and walked over to where he was laying.

"What?" He asked, his eyes still closed.

"You heard me Austin, get out!" I said, ripping the quilt covering his body off of him. I crossed my arms and tapped my foot waiting for him to move. He squinted a bit so he could look up at me.

"Why?" He questioned.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!," I started, flailing my arms all over the place. "I got you out of that party before the cops came, I stopped you from drunk driving, I called your mom and covered for you, and now your being rude and ungrateful so you need to GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" I yelled. He opened his eyes all the way and I was somewhat afraid that he was going to throw up all over me. Not wanting to take any chances, I walked over to the other side of the room, where I had left my purse on the floor last night. I rummaged around, searching for his keys. My phone wasn't in there, so I walked to the kitchen to go get it. I could hear him shift around from the other room. I sighed deeply. I hate getting angry at him. But, when he acted like an asshole I wasn't going to all the sudden flip my personality and not stand up for myself. I grabbed my phone from the counter and made my way to Austin, yawning loudly in the process.

Once I got to the living room, Austin was shirtless and was sitting on the edge of the couch with his head in his hands. I threw his keys on to the coffee table in front of him.