7

The next couple of days were rough. I was worried the entire time that Austin was going to leave soon. But, I never asked him when he was leaving. I would rather the day come as a surprise to me instead of dreading it for days on end. Graduation day I decided to shake it off and just worry about myself. This was my day to feel proud of all my accomplishments.

The ceremony was going to take place on the football field at around 11am.

My mom woke me up early so I could get ready. "Ready for the big day hun?" She asked before walking out the room.

"Mhm hmm" I called. She smiled.

"Get ready because I wanna take pictures. I invited Austin over so he could take pictures with us and then him and I will go together."

"That's great mom." I sighed. She left so she herself could get ready.

I slumped myself out of bed and over to my vanity. I quietly played some music on my phone as I heated up my curling iron. I was going through my twitter feed, which I haven't done in weeks for some strange reason. I guess I was just so caught up in everything else.

A lot of mahomies that I follow were RTing a pic that Austin posted a couple days ago. They all seemed to be freaking out about it thinking it was perfect which I thought was utterly adorable. I clicked on the picture they were all freaking out over. It took no time to load. I was shocked. It was me. Looking at my menu the other day at the restaurant. I smiled brightly. He was so sweet. I clicked out to read the caption he posted with it. "My princess" I sighed joyfully and lightheartedly. My prince.

********** ********** **********

Once my hair was curled and my make up was done, it was time to put on my dress.

My dress was white with short sleeves and came down to my mid-thigh. It was fitted, and had pretty black flower designs coming up both sides. It was very classy and made me feel like a lady. I added my plain black pumps, and I was ready to go.

I walked down the stairs, not realizing that my mom and Austin had been already standing there waiting for me. My mom was wearing a very nice blue tank top dress that went just passed her knees and paired it with some nude pumps.

And Austin, oh my god. He was wearing a nice black suit with a white collared shirt underneath and a dark red tie.

"You look so handsome." I sputtered in awe. He looked up at me with a wave of shock washing over his face, obviously not seeing me before.

"You look stunning." He breathed as I lowered myself next to him and my mom. I blushed uncontrollably.

We took a few pictures, some just in my dress, some in my huge red robe, and then we realized that it was time to go. We got into my mom's silver infinity and we were off. I sat in the passenger seat and Austin in the back. As I looked out the window, I couldn't help but smile at the memory of the last time my mom drove me to school.

**Flashback to sophomore year**

I sat in the passenger seat of my moms car, Austin behind me. It was our first day of our second year of high school. Freshman year had been ok, but this year I was ready to put my best foot forward. I was still nervous though. What if I didn't have classes with any of my friends? What if I had lunch alone? What if I hated my new teachers? I tapped my foot rapidly as we pulled up to the entrance.

"You nervous?" My mom asked.

"Very." I responded, breathing out heavily. I turned to face Austin. He had a black tee shirt, jeans, white sneakers, and his signature pukka necklace on. He flashed me his big brace face smile. He always knew how to make me feel a bit better. "Let's go?" I asked as the car stopped. He nodded his head.