10

"You guys are so cute together! Ugh oh my god." Victoria shouted. I just smiled and blushed.

I invited Sam and Victoria over to just hang out for a while before going to the mall with the boys. I told them that we could all just get ready at my place and then I would just drive them.

"No Vic you had to see them together. I swear they are like the cutest couple I've ever seen." Sam squealed. I giggled. It was so cool that my friends really liked that me and Austin were together. I didn't really expect a response, like usual. When I told them about a boy, they pretended to be happy for me, but I could tell that they were faking it. I guess they knew about Austin's feelings about me too. I'm pretty sure I was the only person who was oblivious to it. I'm surprised everyone kept it a secret for so long.

I rummaged through my closet, searching for an outfit. I pulled out a loose fitting gray tee shirt and paired it with a pair of studded acid wash jean shorts.

"What did you guys do last night?" Victoria inquired. I laughed and rolled my eyes as I laid my outfit down on my bed. Sam was sitting on the floor, flat ironing her hair and Vic was opening up her make up bag at my vanity.

"That's none of your business." I joked. She rolled her eyes at me. "But if your dying to know, we watched TV together."

She looked disappointed. "Oh, that's it?" She asked.

"And we made out and..." I trailed off.

"And..." Sam parroted, motioning me to go on. She was obviously anxious to hear what went on between us too.

"He um..." I started. I looked at side to side at both of them than down at my feet. "He told me he loved me." I breathed. I smiled.

They both squealed loudly, obviously overjoyed.

"LEAH! OH MY GOD THATS AMAZING!!" Sam shouted. I blushed.

"HES BEEN WANTING TO TELL YOU THAT FOR SO LONG, YOU DONT EVEN KNOW!" Victoria squealed.

And than we all burst out laughing. These were my girls. Always here for me at my highs and lows.

*********** *********** ************

Us girls met Austin, Zach, Robert, and Alex at the mall at around 1:00. Alex brought along a girl most of us didn't know because he didn't want to 7th wheel. She seemed to be a sweet girl so she could hang.

"You look stunning as usual." Austin greeted me, engulfing me in a sweet hug. I kissed him quickly.

"Thanks handsome." I said.

Robert greeted Victoria the same way. With a hug and a kiss. Once they let go of each other, I smiled at her widely. I shot her a quick text without anyone noticing as we stood around in front of the entrance.

Are you two together?

I stared her down until she got the text. She looked at her phone and smiled. She glanced up and nodded. I smiled even wider than before. Robert was a really great guy and I knew he was going to treat her right. I mean I said that about Sam and Zach, but whatever. This is different.

I laced my fingers into Austin's. I looked up at him as he talked to Alex. His thick brown curly hair was messily pushed off his face. I loved his hair when it's messy. He had on plain white basketball shorts and a black tee shirt with white print, I'm pretty sure it was one of those Nike shirts with the sayings on the front, but I couldn't really tell. And on his feet, you guessed it, a pair of sneakers that were probably the most expensive shoes in the mall. And that's saying a lot.

He caught me staring at him and smiled. He leaned down and planted a soft kiss on my lips. I smiled as he pulled away. I would never get tired of that.