Author's Note

Hello awesome humans of Earth! :3

So how you like that last chapter? Eh, eh? *nudges with elbow* That cliffhanger tho.

If you are a fan, you will be upset that this is obviously NOT an update. Unfortunately I just graduated from Hogwarts so I've been getting a lot on my hands lately! With all the spells and owls and defeating Voldemort and stuff..

(I actually just finished state testing.. so ugh)

In all seriousness, I'd like to thank you guys for giving me -- wait for it -- SIX THOUSAND VIEWS AND 100 FOLLOWERS!!! *throws confetti in the air* You guys are just so awesome!!! A few months ago I remember being excited for just 10 views! This is just holy cheeseballs amazing.

BTW, sequels cancelled. I'm continuing the chapters on THIS book.

Anyway, the update is COMING SOON!!

I've just had this MAJOR writer's block and it's very difficult to continue the story on such a difficult subject. Obviously this is like a Part II of Broken since it's basically Jules and Megan's new beginning. *wink wink*

But please please please, if you like my stories PLEASE comment! I just love hearing your feedback and reading your comments. They just make me so happy even if you make it mean!

Hey, it's better than having your stories not being noticed at all.

If you haven't noticed yet, this book is loosely inspired by the Filipino drama, "Ina Kapatid Anak". You may see many similarities, and so I apologize for my lack of creativity. I was going to say this at the beginning of the book, but that would give off a spoiler to those who have already watched the show.

Anyways, stay tuned for the next chapter. It's gonna be SOOO good. Promise!

Candy hugs,
Joy