Chapter 12: 123 - Part l

Chapter 12 - Part l 1, 2, 3

DRESSES

Jules: http://www.modcloth.com/shop/dresses/may-i-have-every-dance-dress

Meg: http://s2.favim.com/orig/35/bow-dress-gold-hair-photography-
Favim.com-281375.jpg

Ava: http://
www.simplydresses.com/popups/biggerimage.cfm?cataId=PD&productid=1166397&imgindex=1

Ella: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/96475616991463395/

,Kay: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/96475616991271921/

Since you can't copy the links, I'll put them in the comment section too (:

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Juliet Rose

**Flashback**

"Jules, I've been wanting to ask you s-something," Asher stutters.

I giggle, "no, Ash. I will not marry you!"

"No, not that!" he laughs. He briskly runs to the trunk of his car, in which he takes out a million pink balloons with a letter dangling from the string. "Open it."

I apprehensively take the letter, which reads:

Jules, will you go to the dance with me?

I bite my upper lip, staring at him blankly with disbelief. Did he just ask me that? Asher Gray, the hottest guy in the entire school? He swings his muscular arms back and forth as he waits for my response. I giggle at the thought of him actually being nervous for once.

"Y-You're laughing. Why are you laughing?" he nervously asks.

"Calm down, Ash. It's just that you're kinda cute when you're trembling." Heat rushes to my cheeks. Did I just say that aloud?

He takes a step forward to me, "so is that a yes?"

I gulp, "yes, Asher. I will go to the dance with you!"

He throws his fists in the sky in victory. Two seconds later, I find him lifting my body up in the air, his big hands on my waist. "she said yes! Jules said yes!"

"Hush! Calm down, would ya?" I laugh. Suddenly, it hits me. "Wait -- is this a d-date?"

He smirks, "do you want it to be?"

"Sure," I joke, "but I didn't say anything about being your girlfriend."

"We'll see about that," he smiles, putting his arm over my shoulder. I can only say one word about this.

Unbelievable.

**Flashback Ends**

I let my body slam into the soft bed, the flashback of Asher asking me out rolling over and over again in my head. I just can't seem to wipe the smile off my face.

"Hon, dinner's ready!" Mom calls from the bottom of the stairs.

"Dinner, dinner. Isn't it lovely?" I smile as I step slowly down the stairs. Wait -- Dinner?! It's dinner time already?! I stare at the clock, which reads...

"Dang it!" I screech.

Mom questions, "something wrong?"

"It's six thirty! The dance is at eight. I still have to curl my hair, and do my make up and-"