Whatever You Want To Be|Tim Drake X Child Reader

You're like five or six in this one.

I gave the kid two names just in case one is yours, Charlie/Dylan, gender neutral names.

F/m: Favorite meal
···
First Person Point of View

I woke up as soon as I felt somebody shaking me.

I opened my eyes and saw my daddy's blue eyes.

I quickly sat up and rubbed the sleepiness out of my eyes before getting off my bed.

I wrapped my arms around daddy's leg and smiled up at him.

He laughed at me before picking me up and running out of my room and towards the kitchen.

I giggled happily and let go of daddy when he placed me on the floor.

"What do you want to eat today Y/n? F/m?" Daddy asked me and I nodded happily, smiling at the thought of F/m.

I pulled myself up onto a chair and watched as daddy made F/m.

Daddy took a long time making it and I was getting hungrier.

"How many more time?" I asked him.

I watched as he laughed and I tilted my head, not knowing what was funny.

"You mean how much more time and it's done" daddy answered, placing the food on two plates for us.

"Thank you" I grinned as he set my plastic plate in front of me.

"You're welcome baby" he answered before sitting down next to me.

"Mmmm" I hummed in approval, "Delish!".

Daddy and I finished eating and he set the dishes in the sink as I pushed in our chairs.

"Now let's go get you dressed!" He told me with a smile on his face.

I nodded and giggled, running off to my room.

Daddy came in right after me and walked to my small cabinet. He pulled out a shirt and a pair of shorts.

I took off my pajamas and put on the clothes before finding a pair of socks.

Daddy put my socks on and put my shoes on, tying the strings of the shoes together in a bow like he always did.

"We're going to go to the store first, and then we can go to the park" Daddy told me as he closed the apartment door behind us.

"Okay" I nodded, following him to the elevator where he pressed the button for the main floor.

I grabbed daddy's hand when we exited the building.

I hummed happily as I walked to the store with him, swinging our hands.

...

After hours of being in the store, daddy lead me to the park.

"Yay!" I squealed, letting go of daddy's hand and running to the slide.

Daddy sat down on a bench as I slid down the slide.

I turned and saw a group of kids my age playing, the boys on one side and the girls on another.

"Can I play?" I asked them as I walked near them.

"Sure, what's your name?" a kid with brown hair asked me.

"Y/n" I told them.

"I'm Charlie/Dylan. You can play but it's girl versus boys, so come on this side" the kid spoke.

"No Y/n's a boy" a kid in the back spoke.

"No she's a girl" a kid in the girl's side spoke.

"No! He's not!" a boy argued.

"Y/n, are you a boy or a girl?" Charlie/Dylan asked me.

"I-I don't know. Let me ask my daddy" I told them before running towards daddy.

"What's wrong Y/n?" he asked me as he crouched down to my level.

"Daddy, am I a boy or a girl?" I asked him, a confused expression on my face.

He was quiet for a couple of seconds, surprised at the question.

"Whatever you want to be baby; and if you don't want to be either, that's fine too" Daddy told me with a small smile on his lips.

"Can I only be one?" I asked him curiously, furrowing my eyebrows.

"You can be all, or you can change it whenever you feel it's right" he told me, ruffling my hair.

"Thank you daddy!" I giggled as I kissed his cheek before skipping back to the group.

"So?" Charlie/Dylan asked me.

"I'm (a) girl/boy/not anything" I told them proudly.

"Okay then, go to that side/pick any side you want" they told me.

I went to the side and we began to play, laughter being heard throughout the park.

I might be doing too much Tim, but I thought he would be perfect for this cute imagine.

As always, thank you so much for reading/voting and have a glorious day!