Pacify Her~ Superboy|Conner Kent

This is about Melanie Martinez's song, Pacify Her , just in fanfic mode/style.
···

Tired blue boy walks my way, holding a girl's hand

Conner walked towards me, Megan holding his hand.

That basic bi**h leaves finally, now I can take her man

Megan suddenly stopped walking and smiled at Conner. She spoke to him before giving him a kiss on the cheek, and running off.

Someone told me "stay away from things that aren't yours", but was he yours if he wanted me so bad

One of Megan's friends had already told me to stay away from Conner, because he was Megan's. But was he really? When all he really wanted was me?

Pacify her, she's getting on my nerves you don't love her, stop lying with those words

I knew Conner didn't love her, and it was slowly getting on my nerves.

I can't stand her whining, where's her binky now?, and loving her seems tiring

Megan would frequently whine to Conner about the amount of time he spent with me. I don't know how he can stand her.

So boy just love me down down down

I always told Conner that I liked him for who he was, and that I would treat him better than she did. If only he gave me a chance.

Pacify her, she's getting on my nerves. You don't love her, stop lying with those words

Conner always told her that he loved her, even though it wasn't true; he never told me that, I thought our love was true.

I realized that he would always choose her over me, and even though it hurt, it was the truth. The sad truth that I lived in and forever would.

He will never love me as much as I love him, because of her. He stayed with her. Because of it.

   -mgBookLover is now out!