When You Give Him The Silent Treatment~Aqualad|Kaldur'Ahm

|Second Person Point of View|

You huff, impatiently waiting. Kaldur hadn't even recognized that you were ignoring him. "Are you ignoring him?" Wally whispered. You sigh, glad someone noticed your efforts. "Yes! thank you Wally"! You say hugging him tightly.

Third Person Point of View

Little did they know Kaldur was watching them both, nails digging into his flesh. He didn't like Wally touching his girlfriend/boyfriend. He didn't like his smug look and tight grip. He didn't like the way his hands would slightly move up and down their body, his girlfriend/boyfriend's body.

His hands slammed down on the table, leaving a stinging sensation on them. But it was worth it, he got their attention. They pulled away and Wally kept holding on, causing them to gently smack his hands away. Wally pouted and they sighed, "What do you want, Wally"? They questioned annoyed. "What do you mean 'what do you want, Wally' " he asked mimicking them. They sighed, "I mean it". Kaldur sighed angrily, getting up and leaving without a sound.

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading and I hope you have a nice day/night. I'll try to do the Superboy one soon .

-mgBookLover out.