When You Give Him The Silent Treatment~Superboy|Conner Kent

3rd Person Perspective

(^. .^ Do this a lot sorry if you don't like it)

Silence. That's what he had been hearing for the past hour. He wanted to ask if they were mad at him, but he didn't. "You know" his head snapped towards them at the sudden noise. "As much as it pains me to say this" They stopped and sigh. "As much as it hurts, I want you to be happy" his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. He didn't understand what they were trying to say. "So if being with someone else, like M' Gann, makes you happy, then so be it. Your happiness is more important to me than mine" they spoke quietly, looking at the ground. He sat up finally understanding, they thought he didn't like them. He lifted their chin up "Nonsense babe, you are speaking nonsense. I don't wanna be with M' Gann, I want to be with you. I assure you I have feelings for you. I think...... I think I might love you" he dropped his hand down to his lap and closed his eyes. This warm bubbly feeling, it had to be love, right? They kissed his cheek "I think I might love you too" they whispered. He blushed looking at them, before slowly leaning in. They leaned in too, and he closed the gap between them, finally kissing them. And they felt everything they'd ever wanted in just one kiss.

It's done! I think this one is my favorite. I hope you liked this because I sure did. Thank you for your votes I really appreciate them. Have a nice whatever (lol) and keep not calm because of SEASON THREE!!!!

-mgBookLover out.