Valentine's Day Special

Superboy because I haven't done him in a while and he is a innocent, tough, anger issued, fluff ball. Oh that didn't sound- er look right? I give up, it's a Conner imagine...

···
3rd Person Point of View

Conner sighed as he stood by his locker, thinking about her/him. Y/n. It sounded so perfect, just like her/him. It was Valentine's Day and he thought it was the perfect day to confess of his small crush towards the female/male.

The bell rang and he quickly slammed the locker shut, speed walking to class. He rushed in the class and sat in his seat as the teacher began the lesson. He reached into his book bag to get his book, only to realize he had left it in his locker. He sighed and stared at his desk deciding to raise his hand. "What do you want Kent?" The middle-aged teacher asked him, annoyed at his interruption. "I- I uh left my book in my locker" he replied while rubbing the back of his neck, a red blush tinting his cheeks in embarrassment. "Boohoo, Kent. What do you want me to do? Make a unicorn appear and go fetch it for you?" The teacher snapped rudely as the class snickered.

Conner clenched his fists and gritted his teeth, "No, I want you to let me get it" he told the adult in a low voice. "Well my answer is NO. N-O. You may not go to your locker, Kent". Conner glared at the teacher and snapped back, "Then don't complain when I fail your test". The teacher looked surprised, as did the class. "You can't go to your locker, but you can go to the office, young man". Conner stood up, the chair screeching against the floor and harshly being pushed towards the desk emitting a loud sound. He quickly stomped to the door the teacher opening his/her sassy mouth again, "And lose that attitude while you're at it, Kent". "After you" Conner hissed back with a scowl on his face as he slammed the classroom door with all his force, creating a dent and a loud echoing noise throughout the empty hallway.

He walked to the office and was met by the principal, a confused frown on his/her features. "Your teacher contacted the office. Said you're going to detention for being rude to him/her in front of the class" the principal shook his head in disappointment "I don't know what's gotten into you today Kent, but I'll give you some advice. Get it out." The principal then led Conner to the I.S.D room, and hurried off as soon as he walked in. Conner took a seat at the back of the classroom full of rebellious idiots, away from everyone. He sighed and closed his eyes, resting his palm on his forehead.
···
Conner walked to the lunchroom slowly and went to get lunch. He was in line for pizza, but as soon as he got there it was all out. He sighed deeply and picked up the tray with the goopy surprise meat, getting an apple to actually eat, knowing the surprise, most likely was that it wasn't meat.

He walked to the table where Y/n was and sat down across from her/him. Y/n greeted him with cheerful "Hey Conner" and a smile. He grunted in response and that's when the teen knew there was something wrong with her/his friend. He usually greeted Y/n back, only grunting if he was having a bad day so she/he knew how to read him. But clearly not well enough as she/he never noticed him sneaking quick glances at her everyday- every time they were together, which was a great amount of time as they were good friends. But he wanted more, hell he needed more.

"Are you alright Conner?" Y/n asked him, a worried look on her/his face. "No, no I'm not" he grumbled as he took a bite out of his apple. "Do you wanna talk about it?" She questioned softly, but quickly added, "Maybe it'll make you feel better, but if you don't want to it's alright. If you want some space just tell me, I'll understand-" he cut her off with a blunt response. "I'm having a horrible day and I want to punch everyone".

Y/n's mouth opened in shock but she/he quickly shut it and reached a hand over to rub Conner's arm. "Oh, Conner. Everyone has bad days". He roughly yanked her/his hand off of him and pushed it away. He stood up and narrowed his eyes at her/him, "You don't know what I'm feeling. So don't tell me what I am feeling and compare me to everyone else". His voice was deadly low, coming out as a growl, and Y/n's mouth fell open once again as tears brimmed in her/his eyes. "I'm- I'm sorry Conner, I didn't mean to-" he put his hand out in front of him to signal her/him to stop. "Save it for someone who cares" he spat harshly at Y/n. She/He frowned and averted her/his gaze to the floor. "I-I'm sorry..". But Conner was already gone, leaving Y/n confused and hurt.