No Means No~ Robin|Damian Wayne

Second Person Point of View
···
It was only a short walk to meet up with Damian.

But yet, it still went badly.

You were just walking, in some shorts and a thin shirt, as it was summer, when a guy cat-called you.

You felt very offended, but brushed it off and kept walking.

As soon as you heard footsteps behind you, you knew he was following you.

You sighed as you started walking faster.

He caught up to you and walked beside you, "Hey beautiful, can I getcha numba'?".

You immediately cringed and shook your head rapidly.

He groaned, but kept walking beside you, "Come on, don't play hard to get".

"I'm not playing. And even if I was, you never had a chance" you retorted.

"Ooh feisty, I like that" he spoke, winking at you.

You stopped and turned towards him, "Look, can you just stop following me and talking to me, I'm going to meet up with my boyfriend" you spoke, emphasizing 'boyfriend'.

"Sure you ah', that's what they all say" he chuckled, looking you up and down.

"That's because they don't want to hang out with you" you told him as a frown formed on his face, "But I'm not lying".

"Look, all I be saying is that you're a fine piece of cake, beautiful. And I just wanna sm-" you cut him off with a loud "ugh!".

"No! He.ll no, I would never even allow it!" You told him, disgust evident on your face.

He roughly grabbed your wrist and pulled you closer. "Listen here you little b*t*h, I say I want ya, so you give ya self to me like a good person would".

You pulled your wrist out of his grasp and rubbed it, "No, I don't have to do anything if I don't want to" you told him, speaking your thoughts (and the truth).

He grabbed your hand and yanked you closer to him, emitting a yelp from you.

"Yes you do, listen here you have no choice because you're a little-" the guy was cut off as a familiar voice was heard, "Leave her alone".

You let out a sigh of relief and kicked the guy, with all your strength, which was a lot, in the shin.

He cried out in pain as you escaped his grip.

"You aren't even that pretty anyways" the guy spoke up, glaring at you.

"You're right" you heard Damian say, and your heart felt as though it had dropped.

"She/He is beautiful" Damian finished and a smile grew on your lips as you blushed.

Damian punched the guy across the face as soon as the guy had stood up. He was back on the floor, groaning even louder in pain.

"And by the way" Damian spoke, "No means no".

Your heart fluttered at hearing one of your favorite phrases being spoken by your boyfriend.

Damian walked back to you with a concerned expression and gently grabbed your face with his hands.

"Are you alright?" You nodded as his beautiful eyes stared into yours.

He smiled reassuringly at you and grabbed your hand.

You both walked away together, even more infatuated with each other than before, knowing that if anything ever happened, you would both be there for each other.

I hope you enjoyed this imagine as much as I enjoyed writing it (which was a lot of joy :D)!

Have a wonderful day and thank you very much for reading and voting (and commenting)!

   -mgBookLover is now out! ·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.