38

I sat at Olive Garden waiting for Brandon. We made plans to meet up and discuss things about me modeling. If I started modeling I could finally leave these streets alone and make my mother and my brother proud.

I ordered a iced tea waiting for Brandon right when he sat down.

"sorry I'm late there was a car accident and  i'll have a lemonade sir " he said to the waiter before he left.

"you good " i smiled while he fidgeted in his bag for some folders.

"so, I want you to look over this contract stating that basically we'll get you a manager, we provide transportation and we  pay you no less than 10k per photoshoot and the runways or live modeling is more. " he said going into detail about the paperwork while I read over it carefully making sure there wasn't any tricks.

"oh shit yall pay me to not work ? " I laughed as he nodded.

"yeah sometimes we just need you to walk around in our clothes or post pictures in them, even when you're not doing that.. so basically you're getting paid 9 dollars an hour everyday when your NOT working...other than that you get paid much higher amounts. " he said which sounded like music to my ears.

The waiter came back with our drinks and we ordered our food. I ordered shrimp alfredo while Brandon ordered Garlic spaghetti. I signed the contracts after looking them over again,then handed them back to him.

"now you're on the clock " he smiled at me

"now what's this modeling family i'm hearing about ? " I asked remembering reading about it.

"ohh other models within our industry who we might make you pair up with for photos and stuff like that and also if you get offered another modeling gig make sure you tell your manager so he can talk it over with the company first. 

I nodded saying I understood and he breathed a sigh of relief.

"now that business is over with girl lemme tell you about some of these shady boujee ass girls .." he went on.

I think i'm gonna like him.

-----
August pov

"how many more cities we got ?" I asked my manager sitting in the bar of the tour bus.

"3, we got Dallas,Atlanta, then Raleigh " She  said coming to sit across from me.

"you excited ?" she cheesed . I nodded

"this feels un real man, i woulda neva' thought a young nigga like me could have thousands of people screaming ma' name and I owe it all to one person . "  I smiled  immediately thinking of Bre.

"thanks August I try " my manager Chelsea blushed. I scrunched my face but she got up before I could say anything.

"we're here in Dallas ! " she cheesed

"how long we stayin' hea' ?" i asked as we pulled up to my hotel.

"A week that's how long you're staying for the rest too, i hope that's not too long " she looked at me making sure it was okay.

"Na' you good ion mind " I waved her off grabbing some of my bags as we checked out.

---

We pulled up to some club that I was making an appearance at and we were bombarded by paparazzi but my bodyguard  Big Ro had my back. My manager nudged me.

"smile for some of the cameras and answer only questions you want to answer if you feel like it. " I nodded my head and rubbed my hands together posing for the camera as I gave a slight smile.

"August are we looking forward to an upcoming album ?" one blonde woman asked.

"actually yes, follow me on instagram and i'll keep you updated. "

"Is there a special lady in your life ?" A middle age man asked making me chuckle.

"naa man " after that I decided to keep it moving into the club. I heard hella people screaming my name as we walked to our v.i.p section.

I sat down and this female bartender gave us free bottles inside a little cooler. I gave her a wink and she walked off blushing hard as hell.

Being in this v.i.p section was boring as hell until I saw my nigga Tyga. I stood up and dapped him up.

"wassup nigga whatchu' doin' in Dallas ?" I asked as we sat back down.

"Shit I gotta couple shows and I gotta make appearances, why you here ?" he asked looking at me.

"same as you " I laughed pouring me some henny in my cup. We was vibing and shit until some fine ass hoes came to the v.i.p ropes.

"can we come in ?" the one with jet black curly hair asked with pleading eyes.

"yeah come one in and sit on daddy lap " Tyga answered before me while they hopped over the rope making their way towards us. Shit was finna get lit.

------
This chapter was short but I just wanted yall to get a good feel at where they are in their lives.

vote

&

comment :)