17

3:27 am

I woke up with the sourest taste in my mouth.

I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth then I looked into the mirror and sighed .

I turned to the side trying to admire myself but I couldn't see it .

A tear slid down my face as the memories rushed back to me.

Flashback :

I was walking home from school and my moms boyfriend of 3 years was outside on the stoop waiting for me.

He glared at me and didnt even wait until I was inside to hit me to the ground.

I was only 17 at the time, and even though I was strong I wasn't strong enough against the 275 pound man.

Luckily none of my neighbors were outside

I held my face in pain and he jerked me back to my feet pushing me into the house.

He locked the front door and continued yelling at me saying how I couldn't do shit right.

"Your fucking ugly ! Your a slut ! A whore ! That's what you are .. having sex with these little boys and shit like yeen got no sense "

I clamped my hands over my mouth closing my eyes devouring his words.

His words felt like they were penetrating my skin and slowly sinking in.

I felt a hot sting go across my face

"Look at me when I'm fucking talking to you " he looked me directly into my eyes.

He started laughing and pushed me against the wall.

"Your so fucking ugly, I swear .. " he whispered tracing his hand down my leg.

I slapped his hand away and pushed him away from me

He took me by my hair not caring about my screams for him to stop.

He took me to his and my moms room and threw me on the bed .

"No no no no no " I repeated over and over again knowing what was about to happen.

He unbuckled his pants and I hopped up and tried to run for the door but he snatched me back by the string of my hoodie choking me.

He held me by my neck against the bed feeling all over my body as I cried out for help.

Tears blurred my eyes and soon he found a way to get me out of my pants.

I thrashed my legs everywhere only leading him to slap me harder than before.

I whimpered and tried not to focus on the pain coming from my lower body.

I prayed to god asking him to help me , praying that my mom would come home early from work or that my brother would come home.

He whispered harsh insults into my ear while thrusting hard into me making me feel a very painful sensation.

"Ugly ass slut.. Fat bitch...dirty hoe "

He gave me another good slap before cumming on the floor and then he took a bag from the corner of the room and left out leaving me on the bed crying my eyes out.

Naked.Alone. and in pain

I stayed like that until my brother came home and found me.