9

I pulled up and parked next to Tevons car. I walked inside the place and was met by him at the door.

"Hey beautiful " he licked his lips before pulled me into a hug.

I'm not gon lie he looked good asf ! He put his hand in mine and we went inside the laser tag room and they were explaining the rules while there was like 10 other people with us.

They let us inside and gave us 10 seconds to run and hide. I hid beside this wall that let's you go inside and I saw Tevon hiding behind a wall so I shot him.

He looked where the shot was fired from and started running towards me. I crawled from my spot and took flight but he shot me .

----

10:02 pm

I took my vest off and we walked to our cars . We played laser tag about 20 times then decided to eat inside of the place after our 12th round.

He hugged me

"I had fun tonight " I smiled and he kissed my cheek

"I did too "

"You still coming to the club tomorrow ?"
I asked making sure my plan would run smoothly

"Yeah , and you know my boys coming too "
I nodded my head and I saw August calling me and I quickly declined it hoping that Tevon didnt see it.

He opened my car door for and I hopped in and waved before speedIng away. When I got to my house my moms car was in the driveway.

I walked in and she was cooking dinner . This women is always cooking but ian complaining cuz I'm hungry.

I kissed her on her cheek "hey ma "

She jumped "girl you scared me "she laughed holding her chest

Podre walked into the kitchen "Bre whatchu doing coming in this late ? " he said hugging me.

"A date "I shrugged. My mom dropped her spoon and her mouth was agape

"with who !?" They said in unison

"uhh..This boy named Tevon " my mom squealed with excitement and hugged me then Podre took my hand and drug me to his room.

He starts loading​ his gun "so what nigga took you out ?" He said with all seriousness. I smiled at how overprotective he could be at times.

"I wanna be the one to kill him though  " I fake pouted then smirked and he turned to me with a bewildered expression .

"huh ?"

"its part of my plan, imma kill them niggas tooma', he's apart of the group that wanna kill you. Over these past weeks I been 'hangin' with them and getting the inside scoop and me and the boys gon kill them in a club tooma" I said using air quotations.

He shook his head

"Bre fuck no , one you know you can get killed ?! "

"BUT ! they tryna kill you !"

"FUCK ME BRE , I CARE ABOUT YOU , I WANT YOU TO BE SOMETHING IN LIFE ! Not be on these streets like me !  I could die any day and I wouldn't care but I'd go crazy over you !" he yelled his veins popping out

"dont talk like that ..You know if something happens to you I'd be so broken " I started to tear up

he punched the wall and put his hands in his head

"imma help you "

I jumped on him with excitement and told him the plan. After I walked out I went to my room and August called me and I denied it AGAIN .