23

A/n: I was reading through my story and noticed a bunch of errors and some stuff that didn't make sense in the beginning so I want to go through it and edit it so that everything looks better and makes sense. Excuse the errors and if you have any questions then you can comment and I'll answer or you can private message me. Sorry for the mistakes but I'm trying.

------
7:21 am

I rolled over tossing and turning in my bed not wanting to wake up just yet but I couldn't go back to sleep. Irritated I got up and wrapped my robe around my body. I heard laughter coming from the kitchen and I really didn't feel like dealing with anyone today.

I was about to turn to go back Into my room but my mom caught me.

"Is that my pooh bear ?" She sang happily

I turned around giving her a wide smile and wrapping my arms around her waist as she did the same rubbing my back in circles.

"How have you been ?" she asked with the same beautiful wide smile plastered onto her face.

"I've been good, tired but good " I nodded letting her go. She cheesed and ran her fingers through my hair.

"I've missed you so much ! When are you leaving ?" she asked giving me another tight squeeze then letting go to face me

"Sadly we go back tommorow " I frowned while she pouted poking her lip out like I do, now I see where I get it from.

" I have to work all today and I go back in tommorow " she frowned

"I'll come back next weekend just to spend time with you " I promised making her smile wide

"Okay that sounds nice " she nodded and patted my back "Oh and your food is in the microwave and everyone is in the kitchen being fat so you might want to hurry up " she laughed throwing her purse over her shoulder and planting a kiss on my cheek before picking up her keys and walking out of the house.

I was not ready to face anybody right now so I just went back into my room to gather my hygiene utensils and made my way to the bathroom.

I bathed with peach mango body wash and also decided to washed my hair. When I stepped out of the shower I wrapped my robe back around me and walked into the cold hallway chills rolling down my spine.

The bedroom to Podre's room opened and both him and Nee stepped out. Podre rolled his eyes and huffed while Nee just kept her head down the entire time. I rolled my eyes then continued walking to my room to get dressed.

August
8:25 am

I rolled over in my bed and smiled to myself before opening my eyes. I sat up and stretched but was confused as fuck. I wasn't in my own room. I looked down and I was butt ass naked. I saw my clothes on the floor and pulled on my boxers and pants leaving my shirt off.

I looked around starting to remember last nights events. I had went home with some skinny brownskinned chick from the club. I looked around to check if I used a condom. I walked into the bathroom and saw the condom inside of the trash can. I pulled it out and threw it inside of her toilet and flushed it.  Yungin is not finna have no kids no time soon.

I took care of my business and brushed my teeth with a toothbrush I found in a pack under her sink. I made my way back into the room to retrieve my phone but stopped when I heard yelling coming from down stairs.

"Who the fuck is in my house Loren !? " I heard a male voice yelling from downstairs

"Nobody ! What are you talking about ?!" I heard the chick from last night yell back