37

4 months later

"excuse me ma'am but I just so happened to admire your beauty and -" i cut him off not even making eye contact with him. Ever  since that situation with August I vowed to never give a nigga the time of the day.

"i'm not interested " I said looking at the pair of gucci slides.

"oh heavens no baby, im gay "he chuckled making me look at him and give him a small laugh too.

" I work in the model industry and I was wondering if you would like to be the new face. " he said handing me his card. I looked him over and gave him a nice smile.

"sure, uhh.. " i said not knowing his name

"Brandon, and can i get your number ? we can talk all this over at brunch one day " he laughed pulling out his phone. I took it and put my number in.

"chow chow now " he smiled waving as he left the store. I picked up the slides deciding to get them and walked to checkout. I placed them on the counter and the cashier rung them up.

"Did you have any trouble finding anything ? " the cashier asked. I looked up at the cashier and my mouth dropped.

"ryah ! watchu doing in Atlanta ?! " I asked surprised to see her since i just moved down here two months ago.

"Is that lil miss Bre ? " she smirked making us laugh as she rung my shoes up.

"yeah, but answer my question girl " I looked her up and down seeing she had on some dress pants with a nice button up shirt and her hair in a updo.

"I moved down here after college because I wanted to try something new, why you here ?" she asked looking me up and down.

"i NEEDED something new " I sighed rolling my eyes remembering the events that led me to move to Atlanta.

"well you still got my number, hit me up so we can chill ma " she said licking her lips.

"getcho gay ass on " i waved my hand laughing at her as I left the store going back to my car and to my condo. I sighed taking my shoes off and locking the door behind me turning on lights so I wouldn't be in complete darkness.

I took a shower and put on a long shirt with my knee high socks putting my hair into a bun while walking to the living room turning on music choice so I could listen to music and cook dinner at the same time

(the kitchen has a bar opening where you can see into the living room ) I started frying some chicken and sat on the counter waiting for it to be done so I could put the next batch in, so i decided to text Ryah.

me: wassup ?

ryahdadike￶😛: wassup shaw ?

me: cooking wyd ?

ryahdadike￶😛: bored as hell and just got off work

me: sleepover ?

ryahdadike￶😛: what's ya addy ?