14

I finished cooking dinner for everyone then I headed across the unusually quiet street to August's house.

I knocked on the door and August answered opening the door wide enough for me to step in. I walked in and followed him into his room and  jumped onto his bed, which was much softer than mine.

"Ain't nobody tell you to jump on my bed guh' " he slapped my leg and pushed me halfway off the bed.

"If I woulda fell I woulda beat your ass "I threatened I sat up back on the bed

He pushed me completely off the bed and when I hopped up I pushed him off the bed jumping on top of him and fake beat him up. He flipped us over and tickled me

"Stopp imma call your mama " i warned him but all he did was shrug then continued tickling my sides .

"MAAAAA " I screamed in between laughs and he covered my mouth .

"She not here but you gonna wake Travis up and then we gon have to bank you "

I bit his hand and got up and ran into the kitchen and hid in the pantry .I heard his footsteps getting louder and then I accidentally knocked something off the shelf and he paused.

I froze then the door flung open and I tried to run passed him but he grabbed my foot pulling me to the floor and he hovered over me.

" You really bit me ?"

I laughed "that's what you get "

He searched my face for some seconds then leaned down and his lips connected with mine. I missed his touch and I craved this feeling for the longest.

He slipped his hand up my shirt playing with my pierced nipples and deepened the kiss by slightly opening his mouth and I slipped my tongue in.He broke the kiss and started at my neck slowly sucking on it and leaving his marks.

He came back to my lips and looked me in my eyes then leaned back down and forcefully kissed me slow not rushing anything.

We heard someone clear their throats behind us and it was Travis .

"Y'all nasty " he said shaking his head.

I felt myself blushing as August slid his hand out of my shirt. I got up and made my way to the door without saying a word laughing to myself.

On my way out I saw Janesha about to knock on the door.

"Why you coming out of his house ?" She rolled her neck

"Because I am .. Problem ?"

"Yes , you still gonna be with him after he cheated and got me pregnant ? " she shook her head smirking at me.

"You a silly hoe cause one ian with him and two we talked it out and you don't even know who your baby's father is so fuck out my face talking to me shawty "

I walked off the porch and walked across the street before she said anything back that woulda got her slapped. Everyone was talking and eating In the living room.

My phone vibrated

Unknown: you still messing with him even after he cheated ? Damn your a good one... Just remember , your being watched love

I turned to go back outside and looked around looking to see if i could spot the person and my phone vibrated again.

Unknown: your not gonna find me, go back inside

I went back inside and walked straight in my room locking the door behind me. I couldn't shake the feeling that I was being watched still.

I grabbed my robe and got in the shower washing with mango scented body wash  then after I was completely clean I ran a bubble bath with peach mango body wash.