39

A week later

I sat on my couch smoking blunt waiting for Nee and Shay to get here. They were coming to spend the weekend with me and they were gonna help me make this appearance at the club.

I heard a loud ass ghetto beat on the door and I knew it was them. I shook my head and walked down stairs to answer the door.

"why yall banging on my door like that ? " I laughed pulling them into a hug when I saw them.

"girl you was taking too long " Shay laughed then walked her happy ass straight into my house.

"damnn yo shit nice " Nee said looking around in awe.

"thank you, but i only have one guest room so yall sharing ?" I looked at them and they made stank faces at each other.

"I'll sleep on this big ass couch for tonight and then i'm getting that bed tomorrow" Nee said jumping on the couch.

Shay kissed her teeth and I showed them around and let them put their bags in the guest room.

"Before we go out I need to eat and take a nap because i'm exhausted " Shay whined

"pizza ?"  I asked pulling out my phone

"ouu yess and get some bread sticks and hot wings " Nee said while she layed across the couch.

I ordered the pizza and sat on the other couch along with Shay. I pulled my blunt back out and sparked it.

"you talked to Yung yet ? " Shay asked making me scoff.

"nope " I said popping the 'p'.

I took a long drag and extended it to Shay which she glady accepted.

"yall needa talk " Nee said out of nowhere.

"ion needa do shit but make this money " I spat rolling my eyes.

"oh kayyy lets change the subject," shay began

"so we sitting in v.i.p tonight ? " Shay asked changing the subject.

"yeah " I nodded and Shay extended her hand to Nee and Nee took it.

---
The pizza man finally came and we was grubbing. I had 3 pieces of pizza and 2 bread sticks and 2 wings with a cup full of Pepsi.

But I was high as fuck and I had the munchies. I took  video of all of us and captioned it 'The 3 amigos ￶😛😂' while uploading it to Snap.

"Bre you wanna go live ? " Shay asked and I nodded.

"Yeah let's go live on your page " I said locking my phone and we all sat on the couch next to each other as all her followers started rolling in.

yall are so pretty ￶😍

best friend goals ￶😛

we were all reading the comments.

"aw thank you ! " we said at the same time making us bust out laughing. She had 2,579  people in her live but one person with a blue verified  check came up the most noticable.

AugustAlsina: damn i miss yall hmu

"aww we miss you too " Nee cooed along with Shay.

I rolled my eyes

"y'all can speak for y'all selves. Fuck that nigga " I spat getting up from the couch and going into the kitchen to get another pizza.

"Aug said yall needa talk ! " Nee yelled