12

10:47 pm

I been MIA for like 2 weeks but I'm grown so oh fucking well.I been staying at this hotel cus I needa get some peace of mind . Everybody has been blowing up my phone but once again oh fucking well.

I put on some Grey leggings some black uggs and a black northface jacket . I put my hair in a bun and headed to the mall because I wanted my piercings .

12 pm

I hopped out my car and walked into the mall and went into the tattoo place.

"how may I help you ?" The lady from the front desk asked me

"uhm I want to get my second ear hole pierced, my nose,my nipples,my belly button and my lip . "

The lady looked at me like I was crazy

"wow , I hope you don't mind pain " she smiled at me then typed some stuff in

Soon a girl about 20 came out from the back

" I can take you back here "

She started with my ears first, then my belly, then nose  then lip and last was nipples.

"you brave asf getting all these at once "

" I've always wanted them and why not get them now ? "

"okay 1...2..."

I squeezed my eyes shut and she pierced on nipple

" fuck mane " I laughed and she did the other one

"what's your name " she asked me as she wiped some of the blood from my new piercings

"Bre whats yours ?"

"Leah "

I nodded and she started telling me the Do's and don't s with my piercings.

"you seem real coo though ,hit my line " she gave me her number

I half smiled and paid her then walked out.

Today I was gonna go back home .

--
3:06 pm

I sighed as I parked my car in the driveway and grabbed my bag out of my passenger seat.

I walked in the house and went to my room because my mother wasn't here.

I knocked on Podre's door but no answer.

I rolled my eyes and hopped back into my car and pulled away heading to Dre's house.

I really needed a few drinks and a blunt .

I pulled into his driveway and rolled my eyes because everyone was here too.

I approached his steps and knocked on the door and heard laughs and then footsteps.

He opened the door with a wide smile that looked shocked.

"oh .. uhm wassup Bre " he stared at me through the screen door

"damn can't get no love and can't come in ?'

He smiled again opening the screen door then hugged me and let me in .

I followed behind him to the living room and saw my brother, Shay,Nee,August,Dee,Tre and Shaq and sitting next to August was his baby mama.

Which is supposed to be pregnant but is sitting in the middle of a rotation.

My girls jumped up and hugged me tightly but I winced and they looked confused