32

Bre in mm again lol
--------
1 week later
Bre pov

"do i really gotta do this man ? " i complained while Nee was putting these blonde ass tracks in my head.

"yes so whoever looking for you can't recognize you easily. " she said sewing my closure in.

"why is this in front of my faceee ?"  complained more trying to really get on her nerves.

"shut up damn ! and because im about to cut it to give you a chinese bang now hush "  i heard the irritation in her voice. I decided that until i find out who shot me i wasnt going to school but lucky for me they have an option for people who have emergencies to do their work online.

"Ouu Bre lemme pick out ya' outfit ! " Shay said jumping up running to my room.

"oh lord, y'all finna have me looking like who did it and what for " i said picking up Adrianna who was going straight for my new phone that sat beside me in the floor.

"hush you finna be cute and we can take pictures after but don't post them.." Nee said tapping my shoulder to let me know i was done

"finally my but went numb on this pillow " i laughed trying to stand up on my own but was helped up by Nee.

"thanks bestie " i smiled. I was truly glad to have Nee as my best friend. We truly were meant to be best friends.

I gave Adrianna back to Nee and walked/limped into my room seeing star rummaging through my drawers and closet.

"i'm bouta get in the shower " i announced grabbing my robe and my bonnet putting it on my head.

-----
I got out the shower and limped into my room seeing a surprisingly nice outfit laid out for me. It consisted of some red fishnet leggings with some black jeans  that had a hole on my left knee with a white and blue shirt with a rainbow on it with my black and white vans to complete it.

I put on the clothes then decided to top it off with my fashionova glasses. I added some light makeup and my lipgloss then limped to the living room where Nee was rocking Adrianna who was wailing loudly and Shay was watching tv.

"ouuu bitchhh !! yesss ! " Nee boosted

"wait wait wait.. " Shay said hopping up from the couch. She walked over and put my shirt in a knot exposing my stomach and fishnet that came out from my pants.

"damnnn NOW you look like a bad bitch foreal " she smirked

"damn, Bre i'll see you later we gotta go to the house " Nee said packing Adrianna's diaper bag.

"you coming ova' lata? " i asked picking up my phone from the floor.

"maybe " she waved going out the door.

"im bouta go take a nap " Shay said yawning going to the guest room.

"but i wanna get my nails done " i groaned

"tell Yung' to take you " she looked back at me and winked. I flicked her off and she flicked her tongue.

"gay " i fake coughed and grabbed the rental car keys and limped across the street knocking on August's door.

He opened it and squinted his eyes.
"Bre ?" he asked unsure and i nodded "in the flesh now come on ." i grabbed his hand dragging him across the street. We got inside the car and I tossed him the keys.

"where we going ?" he asked backing out of the driveway.

"nail shop " i replied turning the radio on.