24

2:19 pm

August pov

We were all bowling before the girls had to go back and we were in teams of two. Shaq and Dee, me and my bestie and all the other couples. So far everyone was getting along considering Podre and Bre still weren't talking to each other.

"Ayee I'm the mothafuckin' goat " Bre danced in a circle and dabbed because she got a strike.

Everybody laughed at her and I went to ho for my turn ready to get a strike because this was our last round and we was gonna win.

I rolled the ball and it looked like it wasn't going to be a strike but it ended up knocking all the pins down.

"Yeah Best ! thats what im talking' bout " Bre came behind me and dapped me up and we did our little handshake.

Tiffany shook her head. "Lemme show y'all how its done " she said standing up. Her baby bump was now visible and made it kind of difficult for her move.

She picked up a ball and walked up on the ramp letting her ball go and it was fast as hell and all the pins fell down.

"Yeah baby ! You a G ' " Tre boosted getting up and smacking her butt then picking up his bowling ball.

---

We finished bowling and it was a tie between Me,Bre,Tiffany and Tre. The others was some ass at bowling.

We had planned on going out to eat but the girls had to go so we picked up some Popeye's instead so we can eat it at the house.

"I swea' Popeye's got the best chicken hands down " shaq said killing his piece of chicken with chicken grease all on his face.

"Close yo mouth nigga " Dee laughed handing him a napkin

We all laughed and the girls came to the front with their bags loading them into the cars then they came back inside.

Bre POV

After we ate our chicken and stuff we said bye to everyone and got into my hummer. I was kind of sad to leave again but I'll get over it .

I waved out the window and backed out of the driveway heading out the neighborhood.

"Girl I can't wait to get back in my bed " shay hollered making all of us laugh.

We stopped at the gas station to stack up on snacks for the trip.

I got out of the car walking into the store and I picked up sunflower seeds,takis,hot cheetos,hot sauce and a big drink along with a pack of cookies .

Going into checkout Shay and Nee were walking up with us. The cashier rung up our items and when he looked up I laughed rolling my eyes while he just licked his lips smirking at me.

"So now that we've seen each other again can I get your number ?" 

"Fine " I laughed and grabbed his phone that was freely sitting on the counter . I put my number in since he didnt have a pass code but did notice him and a girl as his wallpaper and they were posed with a baby that looked identical to the girl.

"Wait you have a girlfriend ?" I asked and I saw a smile form on his face .

"No, why ?"

I turned the phone around to show him the lock screen and his face turned straight.

"Thats my sister that passed away and my niece "

"damn, my bad sorry for your loss " I handed him his phone back and he smiled again.

"You good but I'll text you later " he winked

"I might reply " I smirked walking out of the store.

"Who was he girl he cute " Shay said looking back into the store

"This dude I met at the club before " I shrugged side eyeing her as she licked her lips and waved at him.

I rolled my eyes and im pretty sure Nee did too because she kissed her teeth and followed behind me.

We got back in the car and we was out

----
Sorry this is short but really this is a filler.