34

Bre pov

I laid in August's bed silently letting tears slide down my face because I couldn't face going inside the house with so many memories of my mother yet, I just wasn't ready. August and I haven't had a whole conversation yet but he let me come over.

As soon as his mother heard the news she decided to go to the hospital and help with further arrangements too. The last I heard from August was him arguing with Jayla on the phone and he disappeared somewhere. I don't know where August is and at this moment I didn't care. I wiped my tears only for more to fall down my face.

It was my fault.

I said a silent prayer to god to keep my mother safe and to help me get through this. My prayer ended when I heard the room door open then shut and I felt the weight on the bed dip.

"Aye uh can we talk ? " August asked sounding more than a little awkward..I wiped my face and sniffed then turned towards him.

He motioned for me to sit up and he pointed towards a bag that sat on the floor.

"I picked up some of your stuff from across the street.. but that's not all I want to talk about.. " he was about to continue but I interrupted him.

"thank you but I don't want to talk to you " I  rolled my eyes laying back down facing away from him.

"i'm being fo'real just hea' me out man " he sounded irritated. I didn't move but I stayed silent to let him know I was listening.

"look.. i'm sorry fa' earlier, a nigga was just shook when you told me you luh' me.. ian mean ta' hurt ya' feelings or make you cry and ion want you to be mad at me.. but I'm not even gon' front I love you too. " he started shocking me. I turned to face him to see if he was serious or not.

"and yes i'm serious, i'm crazy about you actually.. i always find myself thinkin' of you at random times and I know you see how i be tryin' ta' flirt but ian wanna tell you first because I thought you wouldn't feel the same cus I mean look at me .. " he kept going on but was cut off by me smashing my lips against his. At first he was shocked but he kissed back and slowly pushed me onto my back never breaking the kiss.

His hands traveled down my waist and caressed my thigh making it tingle at his touch. He broke the kiss and lead kisses that started at my cheek down to my neck.

He suddenly stopped and got up walking towards the door and he locked it before returning to me. He laid down pulling me on top of him and pulling my face down for another passionate kiss. I tugged at his shirt signaling to him that I wanted it off and he obeyed my command.

I broke the kiss trailing down his neck kissing every tattoo in sight down to his pelvis area that was covered by the jeans he was wearing still. One of his hands rested on my butt while the other one was trying to raise my shirt over my head. I helped him by taking control and lifting it up and tossing it next to his shirt on the floor leaving me in my black lace bralette top that I wore under my shirt that exposed my nipple rings.

Next he tugged at my jeans that I also helped him take off that exposed the black lace underwear that matched my bralette.

"damn " i heard him whisper under his breath as I continued kissing his earlobe and the side of his neck. He played with my butt for a little while before he started unbuttoning his jeans and sliding them off onto our pile of clothes on the floor. I looked him up and down taking in what I was witnessing. His body was just heavenly.  He had on some Tommy Hilfiger breifs that showed his print that I widened my eyes at the sight of.

"chill baybeh' we aint even gotta go that far " he said after noticing my reaction. I nodded and he slipped his hand down to my private area and started rubbing it making me bite my lip. He stopped and slapped my ass.

"gon' head take the rest of that off " he ran his tongue over his lip as I rested on him while I slowly took the bralette off exposing my bare pierced nipples. Then I lifted up a little and slid off the panties that I had on leaving me completely naked.

He smirked and pulled me up towards his face.

"sit." he commanded as I hovered over his face already knowing what was about to happen. I was actually excited because Aug's head game was the bomb. He wrapped his arms around my thighs loosely waiting for me to sit. As I sat his grip tightened as his tongue went to work.

I tilted my head back from the amount of pleasure he was giving me and I released some moans into the air. I was so overwhelmed with pleasure that I couldn't take anymore. I tried lifting up but was kept to place by his arms that had a tight grip on me making me cum.

"damn no warning ?" he chuckled licking one last time to be funny before he layed me down underneath him. He stuck one finger inside and slowly moved it while he connected his lips with mine. I moaned a little through the kiss which made him slip another finger inside pumping at a much faster pace.

"oh shit " i stopped his hand from continuing any farther .

"yeah you definitely couldn't take the dick "  he boosted

"yes i can " i challenged rolling my eyes

" too bad we won't know " he winked before getting up to put his clothes on but before he completely got up I grabbed his arm hard pulling him back onto me. I brought my lips to his giving him a slow lingering kiss. With my other hand I slipped my hand inside of his breifs stroking him.

I knew I wasn't going to be able to take him considering I haven't had sex in a WHILE and  its only been one time with my ex besides when I was raped when I was 16.

I pulled his breifs down halfway but his hand suddenly reached down to stop mine.

"you sure you ready ? I don't wanna hurt you " ￶he looked at me waiting for my approval. I nodded my head and he reached over to his phone and connected his speaker then he dimmed the lights setting some type of mood.

He started playing some making love type music.

He made his way back towards me and lifted the covers back so we could get underneath. He took his boxers off and I immediately started getting nervous again.

He alligned his self with my entering and slowly pushed his self in.

"fuck " he mumbled biting his lip as my walls tightly wrapped around his d*ck before he leaned down passionately kissing me. He sent low strokes into me making me arch my back and whimper a little at the amount of pleasure that ran through my body. He never sped up but he kept the same pace with me the whole time. We weren't just fucking. We were making love.

After about five more minutes of his slow strokes he started to speed up just a little and he made his strokes nice and deep and the room was filled with my loud moans/screams and his mumbles and grunts. He pulled out and layed down beside me and placed me on his lap. I slowly took his member into my hand and put it inside of me.

"shit baybeh" Aug said in his accent which was a complete turn on for me.

I slowly slid down all the way and clenched my eyes shut and bit my lip. I opened my eyes looking into his eyes then I leaned down for another kiss while bouncing up and down.

-------
I know i just left yall hanging but ol oh el ;)

still love yall <3