Chapter 29

A/N: This chapter is going to have smut in it, so I will put where it starts and where it ends (/w\) Ok bai. (ps: this is my first time writing smut, so i'm sorry if it's bad)

_________

Me and Kevin are in my room laying down on my bed and we were watching TV, and Aleks went back into the guest room and went to sleep. "Amanda?" Kevin said.

"Yes Kevin." I said, and not looking away from the TV.

"I'm sorry for what my mom did to you." he apologized. "I still want to marry you, and I don't care what my mom says." he says.

"I don't know Kevin, but I'll think about it." I said and he nods. Soon my phone starts ringing, so I answered it and put it against my ear. "Hello?"

"Amanda. Where are you?" Mr.G said. "You know it's almost midnight right?" he asked. I sat up from my bed, and looked at the clock on my nightstand and it was 11:55. "You have 5 minutes to get here." he says.

"Shit. Can I just stay here until the moring? Please?" I asked him.

He sighs. "Fine, but make sure you get here early." he says.

"Okay. Thanks." I said and hung up the phone. "I have to leave early in the morning." I told him and he nods.

"I love you Amanda." he says and I smile. I cuddle back into him and I wrap my tail around our waist. "Can I ask you something Amanda?" he asked and I nod. "Have you ever had a realtionship before you escaped?"

"No. All I had were friends, and-" I stopped and took a deep breath. "They all died, because of him." I said and started to cry. I felt him hug me and kiss the top of my head. "I should of done something, but I was to scared. I'm hopeless, and don't deserve to live." I cried.

Kevin sat us up on the bed and looks at me in the eyes. "Don't say that Amanda. I'm sure your friends woud be proud of you, and that you've escaped." he says and I cried even more. He then kisses me on my lips and I kiss back. He pulls back from the kiss, and wipes the tears away from my face. "I love you Amanda, and I'll do anything to keep you safe."

"Th-Thank you Kevin." I said and he smiles. We both lay back down on my bed, and we cuddled into each other. Then he starts playing with my hair and I started purring. I hear him chuckle and he pulls me on top of him, and I begin to blush. "Kevin. What are you doing?" I asked him.

He doesn't say anything, and he smacked his lips onto mine. The kiss started getting rougher and more passionate. He then flips me over, so that I was laying in my back, and he attacks my neck by licking and biting it. 'Well that's going to leave a mark.' I thought to myself. I felt his hand move under my shirt and then starts touching my stomach. "Amanda." he says seductively, and my breathing became uneasy. "Do you trust me?" he asked. "I promise to be gental."

"I trust you Kevin." I whispered and he nods. He starts to unbutton my pants, and he takes them off along with my underwear. I started blushing like mad, but I knew I can trust him. He looks at me and he starts taking off his own clothes. Once he was done, he was just in his boxers and he hovers over me. He starts tugging on my shirt, so I sat up and took it off and I was just in my bra.

*Smut Starts*

"Ready?" Kevin asked and I nod. "Okay. Hands and knees babe." I do as told and I got on all fours. I hear him take off his boxers, and he positions himself. "Alright babe. I'll be gental, okay?" he says and I nod. He kisses my back to distract me, and he starts pushing himself in me slowly. I groan in pain, and I put my face in the pillow. "I'm sorry babe. I'm alomst in." he says and I nod. He pushes all the way in and he lets me adjust.

"K-Kevin." I stuttered. "Pl-Please move." I said and he starts moving slowly. It hurts really bad, but it soon turned into pure pleasure.

"You feel so good Amanda." Kevin says and his thrusts starts getting faster.

"Oh my god Kevin." I said and my tail started going nuts. My ears were flatten backwards, and I was panting like crazy. Then Kevin hits something that sends me over the edge. "Oh god!" I yelled and Kevin pulls me into a passionate kiss.

He pulls back and keeps thrusting in me. "Babe, you need to be quiet." he says.

"I-I'm so-sorry." I stuttered. "Ff-fuck Kevin." he stops and turns me around without even pulling out. "Oh fuck." I said and now I was laying down on my back.

"I love you babe." he says and kisses me. I kiss him back and he starts going deeper in me. He pulls back and starts his thrusts again. "I'm so happy that your mine." he says and I start crying. He smiles and wipes the tears from my face. "Please don't cry babe." I nod.

"I love you too Kevin." I said. He hits my spot again, and I cover my mouth so I won't scream again. "K-Kevin. I-I'm gunna cum." I said muffled.

"M-Me too." he says. After a few more hard thrusts, he finally cums inside of me. "Fuck!" he whispered yelled. I arch my back and I came after. He stays inside of me, until he catches his breath and he then pulls out. "I love you Amanda." he says out of breath.

*Smut Ends*

"I-I love you t-too Kevin." I said, also out of breath. He lays next to me, and I cuddle into him. He holds me close, and pulls the cover over us. I look at the nightstand, and it was 1 in the morning. "Can we sleep now Kevin?" I asked him and he nods. He turns off the lamp from the nightstand, and turns to face me. "Goodnight Kevin." I said and he smiles.

"Goodnight babe." he says and gives me a quick kiss on my lips. "Please come back when your done at the lab." he says and I nod.

"I will." I said. "And Kevin?" he looks at me and I smile. "I would love to marry you." he made a huge smile on his face, and he hugs me tight. He sits up from the bed and grabs his pants from the edge of the bed, and pulls out the ring. He slips the ring on my finger and then kisses me. He pulls back and he starts crying.

"I'm so happy, and I promise I won't make the same mistake again." he says and I smile. "Come on. Let's get some rest." I nod and we both lay back down. "Goodnight Amanda."

"Goodnight Kevin." I said and soon after that, we both drifted off to sleep.

_________

I was nervous to write the smut part and it might suck, but it's my first time writing it. (owo)