Chapter 20

Amanda's Pov:

Me and Kevin were just standing there in the middle of my room kissing. We pulled back for air and we're both smiling. "I'm sorry." Kevin apologized. "For everything I did to you." he says.

I smile. "It's okay Kevin." I said. "It's not your fault. Besides, you had no control over it." I said.

He signs and nods. "Alright. Should we go downstairs?" he asked.

"Yeah. Let me just change my pants into my shorts. Then I'll go downstairs." I said and he nods, and heads downstairs. I take out a pair of shorts from my closet and took off my pants, and I put them on. I go head downstairs, and go to the kitchen.

"Amanda!" Ms.K shouts and attacks me with a hug, and I wince in pain from my arms. "Oh! Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" she asked.

"N-No. I'm fine. It's just you're squeezing me." I said and she lets go of me.

"Oh! Sorry. I'm just so worried." she says.

"It's okay Ms.K." I said going to the fridge and getting a soda and some string cheese. "I'm going back to my room and going to bed." I said and head upstairs.

"Wait!" Kevin yelled. "Before you go to sleep. I got you this." he says getting out a small black and red box. I grab the box and opened it.

My jaw dropped and I started to cry. "K-Kevin. H-How?" I stuttered.

"I helped him out." I turn around and see Ms.K smiling. "He told me what happened, and why you were upset." she explained.

"Thank you so much!" I screamed hugging Ms.K and then Kevin. Kevin took the box and took out the ring and put it on my finger. "I love it." I cried.

"I'm glad." he says. I smile and nod. "I'll take you to your room." he says.

"Okay. Goodnight Ms.Kelly." I said. She smiles and nods, and says goodnight to me. Me and Kevin head upstairs and I went to lay down on my bed. "Goodnight Kevin." I said and closed my eyes.

"Goodnight Amanda." he said and I feel him kiss my cheek, and I smile.

Kevin's Pov:

Once Amanda had fallen asleep. I made my way downstairs and went to the living room where Kelly was. "Hey Kelly?" I said. She turns around and smiles.

"What is it Kevin?" she asked. "Is something wrong?" she asked sounding worried.

"Nothings wrong. It's just-" I stopped and took a deep breath. "Can I ask you a huge question?" I asked her.

"Of course." she says. "What's the question?" she asked.

"May I...May I have your permission to marry Amanda?" I asked shyly looking at the floor.

"Oh my god Kevin!" she shouts and then covers her mouth. Then she comes towards me and attacks me with a hug. "You have my full permission." she says with a huge smile on her face.

"Thank you." I thanked her. She smiles and nods.

"I'll help you plan everything, and we can keep this a secret." she says.

I nod. "Okay. Thanks Kelly." I thanked her again.

Amanda's Pov:

*Dream*

"I love you Amanda." Kevin said kissing my cheek.

"I love you too Kevin." I said back.

"Amanda? Can I asked you something?" he asked me.

"Of course Kevin." I said. He gets up and turns toward me. Then he gets down on one knee and holds my hand. "Kevin? What are you doing?" I asked hoping this isn't what it looks like.

"Amanda. You know that I love you with all my heart, and I'm glad that I've meet you." he starts. "And I want to spend my entire life with you." he says.

"K-Kevin?" I stuttered. "Are you doing what I think you're doing?" I asked.

He smiles and gets closer to me. "Amanda? Will you marry me?" he asked. My jaw dropped to the floor and I begin to cry.

"Kevin I-I don't know what to say?" I said. Then everything around us went black and Kevin started choking me. "K-Kevin. St-Stop!" I screamed, but he keeps on choking me. "Ahh!" I screamed again.

*End of Dream* 

I woke up to a cold sweat and was breathing heavily. I then broke down crying and put my knees up to my face. I took a deep breath and went to the restroom. I locked the door behind me and opened the cabinet, and start searching for the blade.

~Self-Harm~

I found the blade and then grabbed a towel. I sit down on the floor and pulled up my sleeves. I then bit down on the towel and start sliding the blade across my arm. "F-Fuck!" I yelled but it's muffled. I cut deep into my arm and a lot of blood started pouring out of my arm. "Shit." I said. "Oh well. To late now." I said and keep cutting myself. Then I hear knocking on the door.

"Amanda? Are you okay?" Kevin said. I started to panic and moved away from the door.

I let go of the towel and calmed my breathing. "Yeah. I'm fine." I lied.

"Okay. Hey. I'm going to stay the night and sleep in here with you. Is that okay?" he asked.

"Y-Yeah that's fine." I said to him.

"Are you sure you're okay?" he asked trying to open the door.

"I'm fine. Just give me a minute." I said getting up from the floor and walking to the sink. I turned on the water and started cleaning my cuts. I threw the towel in the hamper and then cleaned off the blade. I put the blade in the cabinet and took out some bandages, and then wrapping it around my arm. I unlocked the door and the door just swug open, and Kevin looks at me with a worried look. "Hey Kevin." I said.

"Hey. Is everything okay?" he asked.

"Yeah. Everything's just peachy." I said getting out of the restroom and heading to bed. "I'm going back to bed. Goodnight Kevin." I said getting under my covers.

"Okay." he says. "Goodnight Amanda." he says laying next to me and wraps his arms around me, and I drifted off to sleep.