Chapter 5

Aleks's Pov(New Pov!!!): 

I was getting ready to go to Kevin's house, and he said that his friend is staying there for a few months. I looked at the clock and it's 5:30PM, so I grabbed my keys and my phone and headed out the door.

"I'm leaving Eddie!" I called out to Eddie. Me and Eddie live together in our apartment, also with Eddie's girlfriend Natilie.

"Ok! Have fun!" he yelled back then he giggled.

I rolled my eyes and went to my car and started the engine. I backed out of the drive way and headed toward Kevin's house. I finally made it to Kevin's house, and I saw Kevin and this girl get out of his car with bags. I'm guessing they went shopping? They went to the front and I got out the car and went towards them.

"Steven! We're home!" he yelled to Steven.

"Hey Kevin." I said behind him. They turned around and this girl was staring at me.

"Oh. Hey Aleks." he says smiling.

"Are you going to let me in Kevin?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. Come on in." he says and they went to  the living room while I closed the door behind me and locking it. "Wow. What's up with the bags?" I said.

"I took Amanda shopping for some clothes." he says. Amanda? I've never heard her before.

"Thanks again Kevin for taking me." she says hugging him.

He hugs back and nods. "No problem. I see that you're not into the whole girly girl thing are you?" he asked.

She shook her head. "Yeah. I'm much of a tomboy. I like guy stuff better, because it suits me more." she said.

He smiles. "Ok. Well I'm going to go take a quick shower, and then come back down here." he tells us and headed upstairs. Leaving me and Amanda by ourselves in the living room.

"So Amanda?" I said sitting next to her on the couch. "Tell me more about yourself." I said grabbing the remote and turning on the TV.

 She froze in place and started blushing. I guess she's really shy about herself.

"Wh-What do you want t-to know?" she stutters. I guess she really is shy.

"When did you come and visit Kevin?" I asked.

"Um...about a few days ago, and he told me that his friend Steven was here to, but he told me that I can still come and stay for a few months." she explains.

"A few months?" I said.

"Y-Yeah. I told him what happened to m-me, and he said I can st-stay here for a few months." she says.

"What happened to you?" I dare to ask.

She put her down and took a deep breathe. "I-I was abused and I've been locked up in a cage." She says. "They would only feed me fruit and give me some water once a week." she said. "The day I escaped was my weekly check up, and I knocked out the two guards that took me out and I ran towards the roof. There was only 5 floors and I knew that there was a small pond nearby, so I jumped off and came here." she finshed saying and tears started to form on her face.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry." I said giving her a hug and she hugs back.

"Ok I'm back." Kevin says. He looked at me and gave me weird look. "What happened?" he said.

"I-I told him Kevin." she says. "I told him how I escaped and came here." she got up and ran into Kevin's arms. She leaned into Kevin's ear and whispered something that I couldn't hear. 'Are they keeping something from me?' I thought to myself. He nods and gave her a hug.

Amanda's Pov: 

I told Aleks my secret, but not all of it. I don't want him to know that I'm a Hybrid. He doesn't even need to know, but not yet anyways.

"Kevin I'm hungry." I whined looking at Kevin and then showing him my pout.

He chuckles. "Ok. Let's go make dinner." he says.

"Yes!" I said jumping up and down. "Oh let me go take a quick shower. I'll be right back." I said and he nods. I run to his room and went to go get some of my clothes. I picked out a black and red t-shirts with black basketball shorts, and also a bra with underware and socks. I went into the shower and took off Steven's clothes and the benie. I bought a few beanies so I can wear different ones than the same one.

I turned on the shower and let it get warm. I got in and I have to be careful with my ears. I let the water run down my skin for a while and I started washing my body, and then wash my hair. Once I'm done with my shower. I got out and dried myself, and put my clothes on. I had to tuck my tail back inside my shorts, and it's less cramped than earlier and I also put on my beanie so Aleks won't see my ears. I put the dirty clothes in the hamper with the tower and went back to Kevin's room and brushed my hair.

"Amanda! Dinner's ready!" Kevin yelled.

"Ok! I'm going!" I yelled back. Once I'm done brushing my hair I went running to the kitchen. I did one giant leap and avoided all the stairs and landed on my feet. That's one ability that I have and I rarely use it.

I look up and see the guys staring at me with wide eyes. I touch my head and I still had my beanie on. What were they staring at for? "Did you just jump all the stairs?" Steven said.

"Yep." I said popping the p. "I can jump really far if you can't already tell." I said smiling. "So? What are we having?" I asked.

"Um...Wings." Kevin said.

"Ooooo...with ranch to." I said.

"No. We don't have any." he says.

"Aw man. Wait? Do you have buttermilk mayo and 2 ranch packets?" I asked.

"Um...yeah we do. Why?" he asked.

"Ok. Take them out for me please." I said and he nods. "And a measuring cup." Kevin got the stuff for me and I started making the ranch that my mom showed me how to make before all this happened. "And...there. It's all done." I said putting on the table.

"Wow! That looks good." Steven said.

"My mom taught me how to make it when I was little." I said looking down trying not to cry. I was taken from my family when I was 10 years old, and they said if they tell anybody that they will get killed. They let me spent the last day with my family at Sea World, and after that...I was taken away forever. The memory was to much for me and I started crying in front of the guys.

"Amanda? It's ok. You have us to protect you. No matter what happens." Kevin said hugging me and I hug back.

"Yeah. If those guys come back. We will show them who"s boss." Steven said.

"I'll help to. Besides...I would like to kick there asses for what they did to you." Aleks says.

"Thanks guys. I'm really thankful for y'alls help." I said hugging all 3 of them.

"Ok. How about we start eating and play some games afterwards?" Kevin said.

We all nod and started eating. I'm really thankful for them for helping me, but it won't be for long until the creator finds me again. He always does.