I laugh, shaking my head. "That's not funny." I roll my eyes. "And that's not the way to prove you still want me." I say with a tight smile.

"Well, how about this?" Nathaniel says pointing across from us. I move my gaze from his face to where he was pointing. "Linville falls, baby." Nathaniel chuckles excitedly, he jogs down the hill we were on, pulling me along.

In awe at the view, I remain silent feeling exhausted from the overwhelming feeling of excitement. "Holy shit." I say exhaling.

"This is no waterfall in a hidden beach in Mexico, but it's the closest one to our campus." Nathaniel says with his voice slightly deflated.

"Are you kidding me? This is everything, Nathan." I say smiling from eye to eye. "It's beautiful." I laugh as I skip down the hill trying to get to the waterfall.

"I know you always wanted to see a waterfall when we went on our honeymoon, but we didn't exactly have one." Nathaniel says chuckling slightly, skipping down the hill with me.

As we get closer to the waterfall, I start to watch my steps as the rocks were wet from the water. We hop from one rock to another as not all rocks were attached. "Thank you." I say with an appreciative smile. I watch the water stream through the rocks as I walk closer to the waterfall.

"Let's go under?" I say excitedly, my smiling not leaving my lips.

"Sure." Nathaniel says taking his shirt off. "I got you extra clothes so don't mind about getting these wet, and there are towels too in the car." Nathaniel says as he folds his shirt neatly and places them on the rock.

I scoff. "Really, Nathan? You're even folding your shirt?" I say furrowing my brows at him.

He nods, taking his timberlands off. "The shirt and the shoes are new." Nathaniel says rolling his eyes and placing his shirt on top of his shoes so they don't touch the floor. He takes his trousers off leaving him in his shorts.

"How come you get to take your clothes off." I huff, narrowing my eyes at the water.

"I didn't say you couldn't." Nathaniel smirks walking closer to me.

"You think anyone would come?" I ask, chewing on the insides of my cheeks.

Nathaniel shrugs. "I doubt it, it's almost two am. You'd be crazy to come out here at this time." Nathaniel says with a half smile.

"I guess we're crazy." I laugh, taking my hijab and jeans off, leaving my sweater on. The weather was warm, thankfully, but I couldn't say the same for the water. Stepping on the wet rocks barefoot brought shivers to my spine.

"You're going to leave your sweater on?" Nathaniel asks as he looks at the waterfall.

"Yeah, don't really feel comfortable taking it off." I say shrugging, walking closer to where the river starts and there are no rocks.

"Why? I'm your husband, you know." Nathaniel teases over the sound of rushing water.

I laugh. "Yes, I know." I roll my eyes. "Not 'cause of you." I say shrugging. "Maybe when I'm in the water, I'll feel more comfortable." I say looking at him a playful smile, clutching my stomach feeling slightly nervous at how dark it was with just sparks of lights scattered around the river.

I look down at my stomach which had gotten noticeable now if it weren't covered by anything baggy, there was no way I'd take my sweater off and let my ball-shaped belly be exposed.

"Oh, trust me you will." Nathaniel chuckles lightly, jogging to the tip of the rock that led to the river, he jumps into the water whilst cheering.