Author's Note 2

Hello my loyal followers! I know Author Notes can be a little annoying but I don't really care. I must tell you that I'm soooo happy you all love this story! I honestly thought this was just another story and it wouldn't do well. It actually wasn't one of my best and I had no clue it would explode like this. Currently the highest rank is #98 and it keeps rising! 1.5 K views is a miracle for me and this story has only been up for 18 days now. 

I'd like to ask you to continue commenting and voting because it makes me extremely happy. I can't tell you how many times I screamed from happiness when I checked the story when I woke up. Also tell me your theories for what's really going on the island! Tell me who you ship, who is your favorite character, and how much Ayden is a jerk! I like reading those to make sure I'm writing correctly and getting the right reactions.

And finally, a little bit of self-pro. Because I can. Please check out my werewolf story The Hunted, for all your werewolf lovers out there. Also The Logs of Beta Corp, a sci-fi futuristic novel with AI's and a thriller feel. So Five Nights of Freddy meets Portal. Crazy, A Collection of Short Stories which is self-explanatory. Anything crazy, deep, and psychotic thriller will be in there. Countries of the World, were the countries are transformed into the teenagers going through daily life. Think Hetalia but with indirect backstories related to their country they represent. It's also a comedy featuring the stereotypes.

The Siren's Little Friend where all legends are real and in modern day. Think Shadowhunters but less angels and demons and more English legends. And finally, my newest story I just posted like two minutes ago, Dreams and Nightmares. A fantasy with four teenagers who live their life normally. Hearing strange stories from their grandparents about another world, they think they are crazy. Until they are attacked by Nightmares... A world of dreams filled with nightmares. They travel to the other world to save it and their own. Lots of adventure, comedy, romance, friendship, secrets, the whole deal of awesomeness. I really recommend Dreams and Nightmares.

So now that I'm done explaining all of that I'll make you a promise. As long as life doesn't get crazy, I'll post on Survivors every other day. I'll even maybe surprise you with back to back chapters in one day or every day. But I promise every other day there will be a chapter. Okay? If not, spam me on messages/conversations/comments. Sounds good! Okay thank you all! Love yah! God bless! Have a good night!

~Wynter Reign