•Night at the Carnival (part 3)

-Sammy-
I tapped my brother and asked him if I can use the bathroom in sign language.

I read his lips. He said, "Fine, go to the bathroom. But meet us at the corn dog stand." He stopped me and pointed to his lips so I can read them. "Mom made me promise to make sure you stay away from the kissing booth."

I was like, 'okay, okay'.

He said, "Understand?"

I was like, 'yeah I got it.'

"Don't even think about going over there. I'm serious."

I was like, 'okay'. Like damn. I understand already, dude.

He said, "Okay. Go."

As soon as he left, I headed for the 'bathroom'. Saul actually thought I was going to listen to him? Pshh, yeah right. What a fool. Knowing myself very well, I am going to the kissing booth.

I'm Sammy Samuelson. Baseball player, ladies man, and younger brother of Saul Samuelson. You can call me 'Sam'. Only my close friends call me 'Fingers' because I'm deaf. That's right. I'm deaf and still need extra treatment. I'm ten in the fifth grade going to the sixth. My dad divorced my mom and left, so it's just me, her, and my brother. Even though I love my brother, he can be a little too overprotective. I can't really handle the world by myself yet, but I'm just sayin'. I like playing baseball as much as my brother and our friends, Tarqell, Mac, David, Hayley, Jenny, Penny, and Sapphire do. But the thing I love the most more than anything else is the ladies. Can't help that I'm a babe magnet, you know?

I was at the kissing booth standing there happily until I read this sign that said, 'You must be this tall to kiss.' I stood at the sign to see if I was tall enough to kiss. Unfortunately, I wasn't. I mouthed the word, "Dammit." and tried thinking of a way to make myself look taller. I really wanted a kiss from that lady. She was hot.

I thought of a good idea and ran to a place where I knew these tall boots were. Luckily, they were standing there, so I snatched them, ran back to the kissing booth, and put them on.

I stood in line behind this tall guy waiting for my kiss. I was really struggling to stand up straight in these boots. The tall guy in front of me went up and got his kiss on the cheek. He stepped off after that. Looks like it's my turn. The lady was still smiling. But then that smile turned to a confused look when she saw me.

I put my dollar on the table and gave her a big grin. She asked me, "Sweetie, are you a little young?"

I shook my head 'no'.

"Hey, kid." Her boyfriend said. "Your mother say it was okay?"

I nodded my head 'yes'. Man, these people are easy to trick. My mom isn't even here and she's says to stay away from the kissing booth? Oh, please. Like I'm gonna do that.

"Just on the cheek okay?" The hot lady instructed.

I nodded my head 'yes'. Here it goes. I had a plan. It'll just be more than the cheek. It's not called a kissing booth for nothing. This babe better be prepared for my lips.

She leaned in and puckered her lips while I leaned in and held out my cheek. She kissed my cheek, but as soon as she was about to lean back, I grabbed her face and kissed her on the lips. She tried to let go, but I still had a hold of her face.

"Hey!" Her boyfriend yelled at me while I was still kissing her. "Let go of her!" He said grabbing me by my ankles. I didn't care what he said. I was having the time of my life. She's about to be my girlfriend instead of his. While we were locking lips, I stole the gum right out her mouth.
                       ---------------------

-Saul-
Me and the gang were at the corn dog stand waiting for Sam. I wonder what's taking him so long. I told him to meet us here. I turned around and saw Sammy at the kissing booth, grabbing a lady by her face and kissing her on the lips while a man was grabbing him by the ankles.

I was shocked but angry, and yelled, "Oh my god!"

"What's wrong?" Tarqell asked.

"Get the bikes!"

Everybody else saw and gasped. They rushed to get the bikes.

Sapphire stood there clapping for my brother. She said, "Good job, Sam. Solid." She did the sign.

David noticed and said, "Sapphire, if you don't-" He pulled her arm hard.

She said, "Damn, dude. Calm down."

"You don't understand. We might get caught. Now let's go!" I yelled.

"Whatever."

We ran to get our bikes.

To be continued...

Just warning y'all that there will be four parts to this because I felt like these are too many words. Plus, I'm always doing parts for most chapters and I'm starting to get used to it. Y'all know how it goes.

Sincerely,
The author herself 🌸