•So What Happened?

*Jenny and Penny's house*/ *The Same Day*

-Sapphire-
Me and the girls were at Jenny and Penny's house in their room. We were just talking.

"So, Sapphire. We want to know what happened when you were at Tarqell's house." Hayley said happily.

"Yeah." Jenny and Penny said.

"Well... his parents are cool. His mom is super pretty and his dad is funny. He's also good looking. That's probably where Tarqell got his good looks from. Oh yeah. Me and Tarqell went to his room and got to know some things about each other. I gave him a lava lamp and he gave me a necklace with a real sapphire on it. He told me he got it because he wanted me to feel special. See?" I showed them the necklace.

"Woah." They said.

"Alright, moving on. So I surprisingly sang for him because he asked if I had any talents. I asked him the same thing and he said he can draw. We were looking at his sketchbook, and guess what I found in the back of it?"

"What did you find?" Penny asked.

"I found this." I showed them the drawing of me.

"At first he was embarrassed because I found it, but I told him it was okay. He let me have it 'cause I asked him for it. This drawing is so beautiful. I had to have it." I said.

"Wow. This drawing is precious." Jenny said.

"He draws good." Hayley said.

"I know, right? He said he was gonna teach me how to draw like that. I'm hanging this right on my room door."

"You guys wanna know what else happened?" I asked.

"What happened?" Jenny asked.

"What?" Penny asked.

"When he gave me this necklace, he told me he got this the day Hayley's man punched Singleton. That's the same day I got the lamp."

Jenny and Penny gasped. Hayley looked confused, then she frowned.

"David is not my man, Sapphire." She said.

"Then how come he was the only one to stand up to Singleton? It could've been any one of us when it came to punching that bitch. But most importantly, he did it for you."

She was blushing. "You're right. He did do it for me. That still doesn't make him my man."

"Okay, whatever. Let's play the denial game. Oh, hey! I almost forgot one last thing that happened at Tarqell's house while I was there."

"What?" They asked.

"He almost kissed me!" I was smiling really big, but that smile went down. "Unfortunately, I didn't let him because I wasn't ready for it."

"Aww." Hayley said with disappointment.

"On the bright side, he still tried to make a move." I said, blushing madly.

We started squealing and screaming as if we just saw the hottest celebrity pass by us. That's what we always do when something good happens to any of us.
--------------------
*My house*/ *The Same Day*

-Tarqell-
Me and the boys were at my house in the living room. We were just playing games.

After our last game, we decided to sit down and talk.

"Hey, Tarqell. Wanna tell us what happened when Sapphire came in here?" David asked.

"Alright, let's start. When I was still getting ready, my dad told me to come downstairs and I saw Sapphire on the couch with my mom. She was looking so good. I got a little nervous. When my parents left to go to their room, I asked Sapphire if she wanted to see my room so we can-"