•Girls' Sleepover

•A/N: The girls' pajamas are the same pajamas from the last sleepover on 'Its Girl Time!'

*Hayley's House*/ *The Same Night*

-Sapphire-
I'm glad Hayley's mom agreed to let us have this sleepover. We were watching a movie in her living room while her parents were already asleep. It's only 11 at night.

"Okay. The movie's over." Jenny announced.

"What should we do now?" Penny asked.

"I don't know." I said. "Let's ask Hayley, who is... daydreaming?"

Hayley was sitting on the couch, smiling and dazing off. I waved my hands in her face.

"Hayley." I said. I snapped my fingers and she got out of her gaze.

"Yes?" She replied.

"We have no idea what to do. So we just wanted to ask you. Got any suggestions?"

"Umm.. sure. We can go to my room and play a little game." She smiled mischievously.

"What kind of game?" Penny asked, confused.

"Our famous game of Questions or Confessions."

"But we've played that many times. Plus, we know almost everything about each other."

"True. But this one will be a little different..." Hayley smirked.

"Ooh. I'm listening. Different how?" I asked getting interested.

"Physically different."

"I'm getting a little excited."

"Typical Sapphire." Penny said. "You just love the violence, don't you?"

"Yep. You know me, girl."

"So Hayley. Tell us what's gonna happen physically in this game." Jenny said.

"Alright. So if you ask a person a question or make them tell a confession, and they refuse to answer or tell a lie, you have the choice of either hitting them square in the face with a pillow, pulling their hair really hard, or..."

"What?" Jenny asked.

"Open the door and..."

We all leaned in closer to hear what she had to say.

"Scream your crush's name out loud."

"Oh. It's not gonna be hard to do that. We're just opening your room door and yelling out our crush's name in the hallway." Penny said.

"I meant the door right here." She pointed to the front door.

We all gasped at her.

"Hayley Vanessa Goodfairer, I can't believe you!" I said.

"Well, Sapphire, don't believe me 'cause I'm being real."

"So Hayley's on her bad side tonight, huh?"

"You know it. Now let's go to my room, ladies."

We went upstairs to her room and sat on her bed. We brought snacks before we got up here.

"Okay. Let's start." Hayley said.

"Who's going first?" Penny asked.

"I can't wait to see who gets hurt first. Better yet, I can't wait to see who yells out the door first." I said smirking.