I don't know anymore

-idk, a lot of the things she said actually resembles to this man, but then again. What doesn't resemble to him or us, as horrible depressed people-

---

Rick sat on his  makeshift bed while you paced back and forth with a hand on your head. “What-What the fuck is the problem now” he said, you let ot a forced sigh and looked at him. “You Rick. You're the fucking problem…” you said harshly, “Oh that's original” he retorted leaning back. You clicked your tongue and looked straight at him, “You think this is some sort of joke don't you” you snarled at him “No, I just know you aren't smart enough to comprehend the issues of what happening really.” he said rolling his eyes at you, your shoulders tensed. “Oh I'm sure you selfish asshole” you said “Here we go again” he said sighing as if he's already had enough of what you said. But you couldn't just hold it back anymore, this always swarmed at the back of your head craving to escape your lips. “Typical, Rick, you are completely selfish, and totally irresponsible as an adult figure.” “N-Not the first time I've heard that.” he said. He wanted to interrupt every part of your sentence, not like it would matter to hear it all over again. “You don't help this family, you have no interest, and you do whatever reckless thing you wanna do when you feel like doing it without regard for anybody else and oh might I mention when you're not terrorizing other galactic communities with your impulsive escapades you're being a complete asshole to your family” you snarled at him. He didn't tear his eyes away from you, it was like something deep within his eyes you could see that this coming from you was emotionally making him more depressed.

“You make Morty, Beth, and Myself kiss your ass just to get what you want! Fuck, if someone in the outside world could see the way you treat them, no, emotionally abuse Beth and physically and emotionally abuse Morty, I'm sure you would have been taken to jail.” you continued, he averted his eyes for a quick second but looked back at you. At this point you weren't sure who this was hurting, him or yourself. “Maybe you'll find this amusing too, you're a shitty abusive blue collar excuse of a grandfather who drinks way too much and doesn't make any money to the point that his family provides for him! You've lived most of your life and have nothing to show for it, the only arguable excuse you have is that you've created a lot of simple gadgets that only benefit yourself and your kid and grand kids. But take a good look at them- they're a mess, your daughter has taken to a point where drinking wine is a sense of comfort, another one isn't that smart and thinks with his dick half the time and summer thinks of herself as a nuisance at the back of her mind because her parents decided to have sex during prom” it was amazing to think that this was at the back of your mind. His once straight face was turning into a frown, you were reminding him of everything he hated about himself but he couldn't stop you because he did this to you. “You are a total, complete embarrassment in every possible way, take a good look at yourself Rick Sanchez. You're a waste of a man.” you continued. You felt that someone else was listening but right now you only had one focus, when you paused and looked at him his face went back to its emotionless form “Have you even been listening to me???” you asked, your voice cracked and a you could feel a lump in your throat. He unscrewed his flask and took a swig before looking at you again “Nope” “Ugh you just have your head shoved up your ass!!” he got up from his place a shoved you out of his way. In a glimpse you saw his face completely change in expression. He closed the door behind him while you sat on the floor, it was like something you didn't want. It was like you took out all of your stress on a man who kept you even if you could give him away any day. You placed your hand over your mouth as your eyes pricked with tears. Morty passed by the room and looked at you with a sad expression, “I'm sorry I didn't…” you said, before he could leave you held him in an embrace. But it only lasted for a few seconds before you wanted to go to the garage and say your apologies. You opened the surprisingly unlocked door and saw Rick leaning into one of his many deadly devices letting it cut the string. Bolting for him, just as the thing was gonna shoot, you pulled him away from the spot and caught him since you spun the chair so aggressively. He laid limply in your arms, his breathing was slow and he wasn't in the mood to complain about your physical affection.

When you pulled away you looked at him with already watering eyes, fat tears rolled down your face and wet your sweater. It was like his crying was completely silent, something yours wasn't. You could even let out tears without making these weird ass noises. “I'm sorry! I don't know what came over me I just- I didn't mean to let my anger out on you like that” you cried. He slumped over your shoulder and hugged you back but with such loose force that you couldn't help but give back stronger. Sobs uncontrollable, summer looked through the door and her eyes widened before going back to her business. From a distance you heard “wow” but in a soft tone. You pulled away and pecked his lips, it was so unusual to have him this way but you couldn't help yourself. “I would never want to make you feel that way, I understand that you can be bad but I fell in love with you because you were independent that way...and I wouldn't want to change that” you said looking into his tired eyes. It was like the sadness you caused had vanished, you giggled and picked him up. He was so thin you were strong enough to do so, he needed more meat on most places...except for one ;).

((I genuinely don't know how to end this. ))