Stay Alive

ANOTHER ONE

((Dunno imagine hamilton as like summer or like rick if you want))

Summer ran through the doors not giving a fuck who stared at her. "Where is my brother" she yelled in a shaken voice "Ms.Smith, Come in, they brought him in half an hour ago , he lost a lot of blood--" "Is he alive!?" "Yes but you have to understand, bullet entered just ubove his hip and loged--" "Can I see him please!" She asked. The doctor looked at her In empathy "I'm doing everything I can, but the wound was already infected when he arrived" he said. She ignored most of what he said for her sight was covered by fear and saddness.

"Morty..." she whispered with a hand to her lips, "summer..." he coughed "I did exactly what he said to, to d-defend him from the fire-" "I know I know shh I know I know" she cried "I..." "you did everything just right" she tried her best to keep herself from breaking out. Rick had left him behind like they'd expect him to but...not like this. "Even before they took me in, I was shooting towards the guys" "shh I know I know" "defending from the guys" "I know save your breath and stay--" her sentence was inturrupted by you slamming the doors open with a cry. "Alive! Is he breathing is he going to survive who did this summer did you know!?" You were in both a fit of rage and depression "(n/n) I'm so sorry for forgetting what you taught me" "morty...." "we played piano" "I taught you piano" yes he wasn't very good at it but he was getting there. Especially that you had bought a keyboard for him and he practices on there."you w-would put your hands on mine" "you changed the melody everytime" "I would always change the line" "shh I know I know" "I would always change the line" "shh I know I know" you were suprised he even remembered. Summer looked at the two of you having a moment, she tried wiping away the tears but they just kept coming.

-UNFINISHED-