Wired Wrong

15K reads

"I'm s-sorry (y/n) but he risked his life to save mine--" Morty stuttered, you blocked the sound out at your breath began to get ragged, eyes wide, walking backwards you felt your back press against the door. "(Y/n) I know I-I couldn't d-do anything" he himself looked as if he were going to break down. You ran out of the Smith house hold holding your head together. You didn't live to far from them, but if anything you picked up a few things from Rick so...there might be a way to get him back. Running into your apartment, you barged through the door and slammed it behind you. Everything was falling apart, you were sobbing trying to hold yourself together only to make it worse you fell to the floor and punched the tiles in hopes of some violent comfort.

You managed to pick yourself up and wobble into your room, you locked the door and wiped the tears from your cheeks, something Rick would do, and concentrated. Taking out some machines you built yourself, you opened the back latch and pulled out the mangled wires. "He...he always told me never to Mess with time, it was to confusing to deal with but this...is different" you thought to yourself, grabbing some spare parts from your closet you saw that your sleeve raised itself only to reveal the now healed cuts from way back when. "....forget about it" you growl to yourself, you brought everything to your desk and began to build something you never thought you would use.

"My brain is all wired wrong, but that's how it's been all along..." you sang to yourself "Who's been built poor in the way that he runs but how can that be? Am I really that flawed? I am not the only one and it'll never be true will never be true never ever ever be true it can't be true it can't be true it must not be true" you continued, it was a personal favorite and now, it fit just right in.

"Someday we might tire having walked through these fires because we are wired wrong maybe someday we'll beIn a place where we can see that we're not wired wrong Our brains are all wired wrong
but that's how they've been all along" your tears were dropping everywhere, you noticed last second that said tears ended up wetting the mother board making you growl in embarrassment for such a simple stake.

"They don't just sell that in Costco..."

--UNFINISHED--