Ex-Wife???

You, Rick, and Morty where out on one of the many adventures the three of you took in hopes of finding something interesting. Rick and yourself have been dating for quite awhile now, you absolutely hated it when he numbed out and forgot everything especially when it came to other women. But sadly the only thing you could do was talk to Morty and summer about it.

You where right beside Rick as you held Morty's hand. Rick took out his portal gun and shot, but before he took a step inside it he was interrupted "....Rick?" Even you tensed up to this. So far the only woman you met was unity and she not only was a hive mind but an ex girl friend of his. And that didn't end up so well...

Not daring to turn, rick did this swiftly. "B-Bonnie?" (Just a name that was on tumblr shut up) he said, poison wasn't that visible on his voice but it was there. You turned to see a beautiful blond woman standing there with a clip bored in hand. She had a very professional out fit that went well with her make up, you look down at yourself ashamed and clench your teeth.

You made sure to numb yourself as he continued to talk and explain who she was, your breathing was heavier than ever. Letting go of Morty's hand you look at your own. Rick and Bonnie continued their chatter "hello...Bonnie" you greeted "oh just call me Mrs.Sanchez" she said. You wondered to yourself if it were the other way around.

Those words peirced through you like a knife "well, m-Mrs.Sanchez it's just we...I-I" you where falling over your own words. Morty looked at you and then the pair "rick she wants to go home..." He said, rick rolled his eyes and looked at the two of you "doors wide open" he said motioning at the portal, before Morty could say anything you already brought him in making the portal close.

"H-Hey what about Rick!?" He yelped, you looked at him with tired eyes "he knows his way home Morty...it's just... I don't want to go through the same emotional roller coaster as I did last time, this is his ex wife...we don't know Jack Shit about her...at least I dont" you sighed.

Thought you've been over this it still stung like a bitch, all you could do is wait it out, amazingly Morty had more morals than you ever would and knew how to talk sense into someone. He watched as you made your way to Rick room to probably just lay there. You didn't know what to do anymore, part of you thought what you where doing was a little more drastic than what a normal human would do. But then again, nobody is normal nowadays.

You looked under his bed only to find all your things, something stopped you though. A small fox, it was a toy that you found at target and decided to give it to him for Christmas last year. You never really saw him with it, but then again you weren't always here. Taking it out you smell it, it had a tangy smell of alcohol and dust. You weren't sure if that was a good thing or bad, but you guess you took it as complement.

You took out a tablet from the bottom, rick seemed to have upgraded it by a lot, then again you were a fast learner when it came to this. You turned it on easily only to be put in a lock screen. Putting in the normal code for everything you have--
*Beep Beep*

1st pov look easier I'm gonna do that.

I stare in disbelief and put it again, *Beep Beep* I purce my lips angrily and sigh. "Why would my pass word be different from all the others" I questioned, you give in thought and add the only thing you hoped would work.

--UNFINISHED--