Audio slave-Like a stone

HERE HAVE THIS ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Rick walked through the pouring rain in just his blue long sleeve like it was nothing. Earlier, the two of you had an argument none of you could win so instead of dealing with it he stormed off. He saw your hurt expression before leaving and he slightly regret it but he wasn't going to let you have to satisfaction of it. People looked at him weird under their umbrellas while others just ran to somewhere with cover.

As the streets cleared out he found no meaning to walk at a moderate pace anymore.

At your small apartment home you where huddled into a ball as tears rolled down your cheeks; you felt like a monster but there was no getting to him anyway around it. You held a fist full of the lab coat in your palm, you weren't one to hold back on emotions except if it were to set good examples.

Before you knew it you were breaking down on your own, walls falling with no one to fix them. After hours you began to relax, letting your breathing even out; you wondered where Rick was. If anything you were sure he didn't wanna be around you, hopefully this was temporary and patch itself up. You let yourself fall on a cheap metal couch you had bought at Walmart not to long ago, you made sure the bars wouldn't hit you but plopping down felt nice if you appreciated the comfort and not the hard mental rims.

You cuddled Rick's shirt and let yourself drift away from reality.

Rick finally made it home; it is just pure silence aside from the dripping of his clothes and the taps on the window from the rain. He pursed his lips and hummed a random tune, personally he was in conflict as to why no one was home or why they would be out in such horrible weather. It must be some family trip they left him behind on, he climbed up the stairs and went into his room.

Just like in those cliche movies, you left pictures on his stand without permission of course. Since he hated things like those; he looked at them with even more regret in his eyes. He was never one to cry but it kinda hurt him mentally to argue with you. Both because it's you and....well you're always there. You're like his shadow always like a dog; it felt odd not to have you beside him.

*thump....thUMP....THUMP!!!*

The nap was short, but long enough that the rain had stopped. You glanced at your phone only to see some notifications but no messages, sighing you slowly got up from the back hurting couch and looked outside. "Maybe...I'm sorry...I should tell him before shit gets worse...but then again was it really my fault that I gave a shit if he would have gotten killed..." You asked yourself. You fold the coat and peck it before leaving to the side.

"You know what? I am sorry, I should go fucking apologize" both of you said in sync.

Going to the closet, you grab a red sweater before going outside, you didn't really care that you wore the same jeans for a few days now it was just pants anyway.

Rick got up from his bed and took a few swigs from his flask, he changed into the same but dry clothes. He walked out the door and shut it behind him; he was content about his decision but held a composed expression. The first step he took out that door he felt...tense. like something urgent was going to happen but, he had shrugged it off. Or at least tried to.

You had a jump in your step, it gave you a faster speed but you didn't care. Already near the Smith house hold you could se a figure coming your way, you could already sense it was Rick. You perked up to this "Rick!" You exclaim happily. As you were about to cross the road a small beep was heard at the left side. "Hey I'm--" "(y/n) move!!" He commanded running to you, before you knew it a loud *shpeww* was heard. You felt a rough tap at side of your shoulder.

Your eyes widened...you recoiled your hand as you breath became heavier. Falling to your side, you were holding on for dear life. You could barely move, Rick cradled you. He was talking but you couldn't hear him, only his mouth was moving as everything was focused around him.

His grip was tight which hurt a lot...you could only cry slightly which were just ragged breaths. You looked straight in his eyes with your glossy ones and whispered

"I'm so sorry...."