Where I was not is where I will die

A/n: who's gonna die, who's gonna die you are yes you are you cutie *coos*

1st point of view:

Rick, Morty and I where going home. My home to say the least. The three of us had nothing to do really so I just blurted that out. Personally, I think my home was the prettiest. I would always sing as green lights passed over me. "W-Where is your shit home o-oh wait yeah in a shit hole" he meant it but it wasn't true. I roll my eyes and lean onto my arm. "Don't be such an asshole Rick, for once let it go. You know you like it there" I mentioned. He growled and drove faster to the nearest planet. Once all of us got there he shot a portal and drove through it. "Here we are you damn mutt" he said. "Hey" I complained. My ear twitch slightly as we got closer to the ground. I made sure my sweater was snug and the hood was nice and puffy. The three of us got out and Rick was slightly but already shivering. "Here, I packed the two of you jackets" i took out a blue and red one. (Fuck it I can't write I anymore)

You passed the red one to rick AMD the blue one to Morty "t-t-thanks grandma" you personally liked it when he called you that. You nudge Rick to your place and start running towards it.

"I've never seen the northern lights, I've never seen the snow. I've never walked across the ice or the oceans shore. Where I'm born is where I'll die. When I'm home is when I'll cry" you continued singing and watched as the waters near by splashed. Personally being here got you to stop being depressed.

As you got closer you noticed that Rick and Morty where gone. You heard gun shots and your ears flattened "no....please don't do this no!" You began running towards the sound. When you weren't looking they must've been taken away by passengers. Odd black slimy creatures that had pink eyes with black pupils.

You began running faster towards it. You heard the dull yelling of Rick "M-Morty go back to the ship and don't look back fuck!" Morty only complained "no I can't leave you like--" "No just go this is the last favor you could do for me" as you got closer Morty ran off not thinking twice. "Rick!" You yelled. You ran closer beginning to see the. look that leaked on to the snow dying it maroon red. The monsters screeched and charged at you. You took out a blade from your pocket. "Breath in. Breath out. Breath in. Breath out. Okay remember what after taught you (y/n)..." When the monster slashed at you, you moved out of the way almost missing since he got you a little bit on your shoulder. You stab his back and slice it down not completely killing it though.

The other one charged at you without you noticing so when it tackled you, you only held it back from eating you by its neck. You took deep breaths as it was clawing at your stomach, you gab the knife onto the side of its body again. You notice it got you deep cuts on your stomach making you hiss. You sigh once you notice your blade already got dim so you throw it to the floor. The one before jumps at you, you bite its shoulder as it stabs you near your chest. You rip off its skin making it finally twitch and stay down. Once you where done you try to get up and walk to rick. "Please....please don't die on me....I'm sick of seeing people I love die in front of me...." You sigh. Your eyes got teary when you got no response. It was in your mind, just there. You grabbed his shoulders and aggressively shook him only leading his head to shake back and fourth as more blood splattered on you. Your mind was yelling stop, so you did. Your ears on bristled in anger but your mind was depressed. You hugged him tightly letting the darkness and cold calm you. You inhaled. Exhaled. Inhaled. Exhaled. It got slower every time. You finally let your body fall and you held his hand while the other still had him in a hug. The last thing you will see was him slightly opening his eyes. He pretended he was dead.

Note: FEEL DIS