Every Planet We Reach Is Dead

Before I start, I just wanna say that I might end this whole one shot thing; I mean yeah I have a lot of reads on it but if I had to be honest I don't like making you guys wait. But really I haven't had any inspiration or something. So simple question do you think I should focus on a specific one shot and make that into a story.... that's it.
-----------------------

It was years later after Rick had left, it was as if he was that other side that kept the universe from falling to its knees. Both Morty and Yourself had taken the part and decided to roam the galaxy. The galctic federation was your last hope, since in fact each and every planet Morty landed at was deserted. As if a nuclear winter had occurred or such horrifying acts had taken place. On every occasion you'd see the aliens mutilated body, or just the burned down town. You don't know if it was the goverment or just Ricks aftermath.

Again, Another planet was dead, all of them seemed to have something similar in commen, they looked burned. You saw again one of the corpses of the inhabitants of this world on the floor, you gently kick them for a sign of life. Suddenly they breath in large gasps "oh shit" you yelp, Morty turns to you and both of you look at the body. "Help.....mee" they plea. You crouched and looked at them "who....did this to you" you asked. They twitched slightly and breathed in "f-federation....gas bombs and fire...occasional bombs" you clicked you tongue and got up. You took out your gun and shot the poor thing and went back to your ship. The fly was quite long but could have gone worse.  You went to the back and took out two snipers from the back, "you know how to use that right?" You asked morty "y-yeah actually" he said, you smiled to yourself.

Uuuugh writers block.....I'm sorry