An unfortunate discovery

Rick was in mental panic. Even with your human side you still ran off over a simple argument. He shouldn't have made you a mix. "M-Morty! We have to find him/her, h-he/s-she)'ll only manage to kill them selves if their alone for too long" Morty was hesitant and worried "w-what did you do Rick!?" Rick didn't want to answer. Hours and hours after tracing your prints and asking everyone if they've seen you and killing those who insulted or looked at you in disgust. The last time they asked some random dude they said they've last seen you in an abandoned warehouse. Once they landed infront of the so called warehouse it was disgusting and rusted every where. The doors where huge and barely open. "Morty s-stay in the car" "no Rick remember what happened last time?" Rick pulled out his gun "d-don't worry about last time Morty, I'll be back" he shut the door and locked it. He made his way in and dull light came through the hole in the roof. coincidentally it landed on your form. You where on your side in a pool of your own blood with your hair shadowing your eyes. He lowered his gun, dropped it and ran to you. He went down on his knees and checked you "n-no...no no no Shit! T-this has to be f-fucking act--(y/n) w-wake the fuck u-up!" He grabbed your shoulders and shook you "fuck..." He hugged your limp body with your head at the crook of his neck. The blood on your clothes started to stain his, he didn't really mind it though. He teared up slightly and hugged you tighter.

A wild time skip appears

After taking you back to the Smith house hold he pit you on the metal table and decided to fix you himself. Morty sat on the other side playing with your hand. He looked genuinely sad, they decided not to let anyone else in the house know about the incident. Around 1:00 am Morty went to sleep and rick stayed up drinking again with his head in his arms.

Let's end it there I have a lot more unfinished ones like about 8 it's a short anyway 389 word count amirite.