my brightside

Rick had tear streaks on his cheeks which was very abnormal for him, your eyes welled up as you gently placed your hands on his cheeks. "I met a man of two feet tall, this man was quite ambitious to a world that is so vicious to us all, I said hi as he replied he said listen to these words that I have lived by my while life "you're only as tall, as heart will let you be and your only as small as the world will make you seem and if it goes and gets rough and you feel like you may fall, just look on the brightside you're roughly six feet tall"" you sang softly, you wiped his tears and he pulled away like a dog ready to bite "I met a man of twelve feet tall, he tweeted like a giant to a world that was defiant of his height, I said hi, and he replied he said "listen to these words that I have dreaded my whole life; you're only as tall as your heart will let you be, and you're only as small as the world will make you seem and if it goes and gets rough and you feel like you may fall just look on the brightside you're roughly six feet tall"" you pulled him closer, he didn't want to talk, he was that stubborn you guessed "you are a man of six feet tall, just looking for some answers in a world that answers none of them at all, I said hi, but don't reply to the letters I have sent because you found a peice of mind "you're only as tall, as your heart will let you be and you're only as small as the world will make you seem and if it goes and gets rough and you feel like you may fall just look on the brightside you're roughly sixfeet tall"" you peck his forehead and hug him, when you weren't looking he clenched his teeth and shut his eyes in hopes to stop and greatly admired your comfort but didn't return the hug.

Dunno, feels rushed, if you have any songs to recommend send them to me, plz no sex songs, more fluffy then Roseanna likey.

-unfinished???---