Without you

You leaned against a chair sighing dreamily at your phone, sighing, you play music and shut it off. "Your cursing answers my silent scream, your photo on my screen, my eyes well up I vent my spleen, your photo on the screen" tears fell from your eyes as everything around you began to flow in water. "Your chair a throne, you're like a king, my heart is drenching gasoline, you look at me I feel unseen, your photo on the screen" something pulled you under "with out you! I can't breath! Without you I can't--".your dog nuged opened the door and barked making your whole fantasy pop in a matter of seconds. "What..." You asked as he looked at you, you sigh and get up. "I'm gonna go to...(best friends) place....okay see you later, I filled up both bowls and left your chew toys on the red box, bye, love you" you walked out embarrassed and got onto your motor cycle. You placed the helmet over your head and began to ride your way past your friends house and too the smith household.

You were EXTREMELY young to live on your own but you managed, no one knew why or how but you did. It was a decent life until you met him, it gave the tightest knot to your stomach and you didn't doubt you fell and in fact you did fall, really, really, hard. You knocked onto the door only to have morty open it, "o-oh hey (y/n)" he said a soft grin plastered on his face. "Sup...uh...is your grand pap home?" You asked lowering your head in slight regret for asking "yeah, come in" he went to the side and you left your bike out side. Obviously it was off so, what ever. You followed morty to the garage, which in fact wasn't that far and saw rick working on a small project. Holding onto your arm awkwaedly, you pursed your lips and made sure your eyes were somewhere else. You don't know why or how but you just had that small feel of hope that there's a chance for you in that dark pit of a heart he has. Because in fact, you have seen him on the spot light giving the biggest shit for morty occasionally risking life and limb for the poor boy.

"(Y/n)''s here rick..." morty mentions, you pop back into reality as your name came out of his mouth. "Right, get your shit we're-we're leaving in a bit" he stuttered, you let out a sigh through your nose and got in the ship as morty followed soon after "no wait (y/n) you can sit in the front if you wa-wa-want" he offered, you shake your head and grin "no, it's okay" you said as you fiddled with the sleeve of your sweater.

"Iust look stupid...maybe..I dunno, I'm just over thinking it" you whispered to your self. Rick came into the car and shut the door. "We're going to pick something up so the two of you better shut your mouths up, this guy is pretty fragile" he warned. The two of you nodded in return as the ship began to fly off to its desired destination.

Time skip**

The ship adruptly stopped as you jerked forward. You growled as rick stared at you, he parked in a shady like area and opened the door, "I'm gonna be back in a bit, so don't act like little idiots while I'm gone" he left and shut the door.

--UNIFINISHED--